Thread: Wanting Monster High Dolls

Wanting Monster High Dolls

Anyone on here a Monster High collector? I am needing some HTF dolls - mainly Gil and Holt Hyde. I keep running into dead ends when it comes to finding these at retail prices. Daughter is spazzing out over these two especially. Any help is greatly appreciated

I wish you good luck. My niece wanted both for xmas....I have been to every store in a 100 mile radius and have not found a single one of either. I finally gave up. I wish you the best.

I'm in the same boat... I give up. Can't imagine paying ebay prices of over $100 for a doll my girl will possibly tear up.. Good luck to you

Being male figures they may or may not be released again more likely not at this point. But with the holiday coming up who knows. Your best bet is to find out when your local stores get shipments in and just check on those days. But again based on who they are I don't think you will find them, maybe at the nontraditional markets for the dolls.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it