Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official - I Want Your "Free Gift" Figure Bread line

sok you are a lier, but i still love you, and you have done many deals with me before. :P
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

With everyone getting Mer-Man, I would have thought they would be offering them up in here already. I actually NEED that dude. Wouldn't mind a 2nd one for my son either. LMK!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    With everyone getting Mer-Man, I would have thought they would be offering them up in here already. I actually NEED that dude. Wouldn't mind a 2nd one for my son either. LMK!
    Not very many people are actually going to give away a fig they still have value even if received for free but PM someone with multiple free figs maybe they'll sell you one for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjer View Post
    Not very many people are actually going to give away a fig they still have value even if received for free but PM someone with multiple free figs maybe they'll sell you one for cheap
    MOstly this was made in response to people going 'OMG A FREE FIGURE THAT I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU I HATE YOU MATTY." of course the obvious reaction to them getting their figure is, awww it's so cute glad I got another figure now I can have an army of Mer-men muwhahaha.

It's like my highschool prom, people complaining about the all the prep that went into it, how much it sucked their dress ripping, the tux being the wrong size blah blah for two weeks till Prom Pictures come in and OMG PROM WAS THE GREATEST THING EVAAAAR.

I didn't want to steal the idea of the thread though here, and offer not just shipping but like 5 bucks which is enough for lunch or almost lunch for one person.

Also more likely people are waiting to see what else everyone else gets. If everyone gets Merman then they have no trading fodder for other free figures that were gotten. Where as a good mix of figures means they can trade for something they are more after.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

i didn't start this thread actually thinking someone would just give me a figure. but you never know. there are people, and i include my self, that will do things for free to be nice.

i do think though that you friends may hook you up. and i have had a couple say they would help me out.

so like i said, the thread is pretty pointless other then raising your post count and i' don't even know what that is good for. unless i get a free figure for reaching a specific number.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    MOstly this was made in response to people going 'OMG A FREE FIGURE THAT I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU I HATE YOU MATTY." of course the obvious reaction to them getting their figure is, awww it's so cute glad I got another figure now I can have an army of Mer-men muwhahaha.

It's like my highschool prom, people complaining about the all the prep that went into it, how much it sucked their dress ripping, the tux being the wrong size blah blah for two weeks till Prom Pictures come in and OMG PROM WAS THE GREATEST THING EVAAAAR.

I didn't want to steal the idea of the thread though here, and offer not just shipping but like 5 bucks which is enough for lunch or almost lunch for one person.

Also more likely people are waiting to see what else everyone else gets. If everyone gets Merman then they have no trading fodder for other free figures that were gotten. Where as a good mix of figures means they can trade for something they are more after.
    That might have been the original intention but it has seemed to morph into an actual "bread line". Instead of offering $5 offer $20 and more people will come here offering the figs and then this thread can really have a function.

I wonder what a PIF thread would do for this site? And where the Mods would put it.

If you don't know what that is... LMK. I'll post the details and maybe we can discuss one.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

I wonder what a PIF thread would do for this site? And where the Mods would put it.

If you don't know what that is... LMK. I'll post the details and maybe we can discuss one.
    This concept did not end well on another board i used to frequent...

Not to steal any of stprime's thunder, but I am looking for a Merman. Sounds like there are plenty out there.
    Please shoot me a PM if anyone wants to get rid of theirs and what you're asking. Doesn't need to be MOC,
    heck, don't even need the accessories either, could even just be the buck/body! That is all. Thank you!

That might have been the original intention but it has seemed to morph into an actual "bread line". Instead of offering $5 offer $20 and more people will come here offering the figs and then this thread can really have a function.
    Yea a bread line is cool but paying full retail value for a free figure is kinda weak...I can see if you paid something for it but c'mon it was free....Makes me wonder if people actually wanted the extra figure or they are keeping it just because....

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yea a bread line is cool but paying full retail value for a free figure is kinda weak...I can see if you paid something for it but c'mon it was free....Makes me wonder if people actually wanted the extra figure or they are keeping it just because....
    ...retail is $22 I said offer $20 which is below retail. I believe the sub holders should get as much as they can from the free fig just for having to buy the Star Sisters.

...retail is $22 I said offer $20 which is below retail. I believe the sub holders should get as much as they can from the free fig just for having to buy the Star Sisters.
    Hey he was $20 originally.......

And he was price dropped to 15 bucks for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. But since most of the figures coming out are Merman, might be able to get that much from people.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Id pay $15 for a Merman.

I would gladly take someone's Sy-Klone or Stratos for cheap.

I could use a mer man. If you are feeling generous ill cover the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I would gladly take someone's Sy-Klone or Stratos for cheap.
    PM sent about you wanting a Sy Klone. I got one for my free gift. Let me know.

I have two Stratos figures that I don't want. I'll trade one for a Merman and sell the other. I might even sell both depending on if someone really wants him.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

If someone has a Sy Clone that they don't want and would let go of it at a decent price, I'd be very interested and grateful. He's not high on my list, but still a hole in the collection non-the-less Shoot me a PM if you have one to let go. Thanks guys!

I need a mer man and/or sy clone. Will buy. Also have moc king greyskull with orb to trade for one. Thanks

I have Stratos that I would sell for 20.00 which includes shipping or will trade for any loose He-Man, Hordak, Frosta, Bow, or any Star Sister. They are for my 4 year old daughter. She is in love with my She-Ra dvds. She got BP She-Ra, Catra, Swift Wind, and Adora for X-mas.

Heroic Warrior
    I got Buzz-Off for a Sy-Klone if anyone is interested.

And technically I only need Sy-Klone's hands and boots if someone can work that out with me. Lmk.

I have a Buzz-Off looking to trade for other figures.
    Just PM with your list of figures that you have for trade and I will let you know ASAP in return.

thanks in advance
    CL
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

I have a loose Hordak I'm willing to give away. He's in good used condition. TOKYONEVER sent me an accessory a couple of months ago and I'd love to pay it forward to the .org.

First one to PM me gets him.

Edited: Hordak is now spoken for and will be off to his new home in Snake Mountain shortly!
    Last edited by Salamandra; December 31, 2012 at 09:06pm.

PM sent LMK I'm in Ohio as well....