Thread: The Official - I Want Your "Free Gift" Figure Bread line

Hybrid View

The Official - I Want Your "Free Gift" Figure Bread line

It appears people don't want this free gift, so i'm just throwing this out there, if you don't want it i'll gladly pay shipping and your gas to the post office for it. I realize this request is laughable, but seeing as how you don't seem to want it, it can't hurt to ask. i'd add a little extra in too for your help and effort.

Edit: These aren't for me to resell btw. they would be to fill collection holes and to use for custom. I wouldn't take a fig that I didn't really need either.

I'm especially wanting sir laser lot. here is a list of what i'd be more than happy to take.

sir laser lot
    whiplash
    kobra kahn
    photog
    dragoman
    buzzoff
    king hssss
    hordak
    roboto
    green goddess

A fellow Orger & former Mod has some words of wisdom:

Here is just some food for thought.. putting a order or who was first vs who was last in response to a trade or sale will never happen. When it comes to selling or trading or buying most of the time a seller or trader will deal with orgers they have dealt with before, they have confidence in that person.

IE.. We see that STprime is first but I've never dealt with him before but I have dealt with Replikor before so in this case I would trade/buy from him before STprime... I hope this makes sense.

In other words don't be upset if someone deals with someone else above you in line is all.
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; December 11, 2012 at 10:38pm. Reason: changing title to a group request
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior

Me next

Hi Folks

I will put my name out there as well. If no one wants there free figure and you live in N.A. I will gladly pay for the shipping and gas to have the figure shipped to me. PM if you want.

Goon

Hell..I'll stand in line. I'm new and only have 13 figures so far, so I have a bunch of back figures I could use in my collection. Also willing to pay shipping and fuel.

get away you thread jackers!!!!!
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    I'll pay for gas, shipping, and throw in 25¢ for all the trouble of your poor Frosta.

Stprime.....my free figure is yours if it's a 30th Ann figure. I'll keep you guys in mind.