Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another New Video! Q1 2015 Figs

Another New Video! Q1 2015 Figs

Has all q1 2015 figs.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I am soooo looking forward for Q1. The character selection is amazing!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks Mr. Toyguru.

That was fun and funny to watch.

The 2015 figures are looking awesome to me so far, but I'm sure people will find things to nit pick...

Guess this means we'll be seeing the Q2 figures soon!
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Im so looking forward to this 1Q, BA King Hisss and Snake Armor He Man look so badass!!!! Thanks for the awesome video!!!

Thanks for the videos, Scott! Can't wait to see the next one, revealing new stuff for 2015! Everything in this video looked great. When Scott mentioned their "first" VS pack, it made me think there might be some truth to that rumor of a Toy She-ra vs Toy Catra pack coming. Or maybe Starburst She-ra vs Hurricane Hordak (somehow made cooler). We may also see more figures released in the VS format, like Roton vs Twistoid, Laser He-man vs Laser Skeletor or Terror Claws Skeletor vs Flying Fists He-man…or maybe in 2016, 200x Teela vs 200x Evil Lyn. I'm gonna dare to dream.
    Wes

I wasn't a real fan of hearing that Snake Armor He-Man was coming, but it looks like he turned out fantastic!! He might be my favorite He-Man...next to King He-Man.

I think the one that least excites me is Lizard Man. He just looks...boring. Probley just me and he is also being shown with a bunch of super cool figures.

I have a feeling certain collectors will craft conspiracy theories as to why Lizard Man doesn't have a chest pivot, but I could care less. Another excellent video, Scott! Can't wait for the April-June reveals.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes2882 View Post
    Thanks for the videos, Scott! Can't wait to see the next one, revealing new stuff for 2015! Everything in this video looked great. When Scott mentioned their "first" VS pack, it made me think there might be some truth to that rumor of a Toy She-ra vs Toy Catra pack coming. Or maybe Starburst She-ra vs Hurricane Hordak (somehow made cooler). We may also see more figures released in the VS format, like Roton vs Twistoid, Laser He-man vs Laser Skeletor or Terror Claws Skeletor vs Flying Fists He-man…or maybe in 2016, 200x Teela vs 200x Evil Lyn. I'm gonna dare to dream.
    Wes
    Starburst She-Ra vs. Toyversion Catra (hopefully colored in red and not in pink) would be amazing!

The whole video was great . Itīs amazing to see them up close and i just like how into them Scott-TOYGURU-Neitlich seems to be. Itīs fun watching him making those videos if you ask me
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I love that 200X Hssss. He looks amazing and I don't mind waiting for the snake torso bit either. Curious how the VS pack will be posed in packaging... mid combat perhaps?
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I love that 200X Hssss. He looks amazing and I don't mind waiting for the snake torso bit either. Curious how the VS pack will be posed in packaging... mid combat perhaps?
    As long as it doesn't result in the often warped limbs that DCUC encountered when figures were placed into attempted 'battle action' poses. You may laugh, but this was a real thing and seemed to happen on every figure I was most excited about. On the whole though I'd prefer that the MOTUC figures remain static in package, as they have appeared in-package since the literal beginning of this line.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Another great video!

2015 looks amazing. That Hiss is a work of art.

All the figures look amazing! The translucent flesh on Lizard Man's hands is a nice touch! The Snake Armor He-Man vs. Battle Armor Hsss is amazing…IMO these figures are actually an improvement over the actual 200X release!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

All of these look awesome AND did you see Ninjor's armor??? NO BLOAT! it looks fantastic! This is looking to be the best year for MOTUC design already. So stoked that I subbed as the 2-pack is insanely awesome!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Have to say, that's an amazing lineup!

So looking forward to all of these!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Am I the only one who's amazed at how both Scott and Pixel Dan just manhandle their figures in these videos?

"This figure has leg articulation" (just grabs the leg and pulls as hard as possible, then rotates it in a full circle)

"This figure has an interchangable torso" (just WRENCHES the body off so hard you can hear a pop on the video)

"And rocker ankles" (utterly destroys any tightness the ankles could have had)

"And both weapons fit in his hands" (throws the figure against a brick wall and then stomps on it)

I'm so happy Huntara came out so well! I was worried she wouldn't have the swivel at the thighs.

I am sure 2015 will be the best MOTUC year !

I loved both videos but I am a bit disappointed with Lizard Man's tail...it seens the tail is part of his cloth/vest...

I am so excited everything looks AMAZING!!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

"The arms have a full range of motion" (starts chewing on the figure)
    "His armor is removable "(slams the figure against the table three times)
    "His torso armor has interchangable parts to simulate the vintage toy's action feature" (shoots the cameraman)

Man, I am LOVING this first quarter. So happy King Hsss is interchangeable with the old one, even if I may never use the feature. It's fun.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    "The arms have a full range of motion" (starts chewing on the figure)
    "His armor is removable "(slams the figure against the table three times)
    "His torso armor has interchangable parts to simulate the vintage toy's action feature" (shoots the cameraman)
    Hilarious

Brandon has improved the line by light years over the last figures under Ruben.Ruben had some good figures during his tenure but got lazy towards the end. I really wish Brandon had been in charge of Rio Blast. I am very excited for all the figures shown and was just blown away by Mermista and her mermaid articulation and total badassness. I can't wait to see the next reveals.

I'm so excited for 2015! And I'm liking these videos that Toyguru is doing. I def don't regret subbing twice for next year
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

All the figures look great.

Lizard Man - a bit disappointed the tail appears to be not articulated at all....not even a swivel or removable. Other than that the rest looks good.

Ninjor - glad to see no armor bloat! Appears this mystery has been solved by design...at least for now . Really like his unmasked head, and disappointed the nunchucks are all plastic. Ironic how a figure most of us thought to be a "cheap" figure for them to make ended up "having too much" to include the metal chain. Glad they went the extra mile on him though.

Huntara - again, still not much to say about her. A pretty faithful representation of this character in my opinion, and will be a great and unique addition to the Great Rebellion.

Oo-Larr - looks good, glad for the extra head.

Snake Armor He-Man - really impressed with how this one turned out. The 200x head looks great too.

Battle Armor Hiss - this one is quite impressive as well, glad to see how well he interchanges with the standard Hiss.

Now lets bring on those new reveals!
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker