Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Post here when you get your Free Figure From the Frosta Forearm Fiasco

Updated.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Did you buy Frosta DOS or sub? If DOS no free figure for you but if sub then I would say call CS if you really want it.
    I've had two subs for 2012. Will give CS a shout, thx for the hint
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The bunny.
    Add him to your signature.
    Help him rule the world.

1 Stratos

I got mine late because of a Matty Credit card fiasco. I got it in February but forgot to post what I got.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Mer-Man 228
    Sy-Klone 41
    Stratos 161
    Buzz-Off 51
    Frosta 1

I know that it's a little early, but I thought that there should be a thread were we post what we got as our
    Frosta
    Forearm
    Fiasco
    Free
    Figure

This won't be a trading/selling thread (we can start one of those too), just a place to post what surprise we each received. I would like to keep a tally or at least a compiled list of what was received.

If they send everyone the same thing this won't be much of a thread and the other one probably won't ever exist, but here's hoping for some variety....

I got Buzz-Off.
    ok, so if you include the 3 subs above my post (not added to the numbers yet), members posting in this thread account for 485 subscriptions! I don't know the total number of subs sold by Matty, but this has to account for a HUGE chunk! Add in all of the ORG members who don't have subs (cherry pick like me) and you could see how Matty not only should be watching this site like a hawk, but posting in here more often to keep the fan presence up.

The point is, the ORG does have a HUGE influence on the line, so if we band together, we could seriously get more of what we want (as long as it fits into some of the logistics and we aren't jerks about it). My first thought is a 6-figure Re-release mini sub!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Updated.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    I got Buzz Off.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    ok, so if you include the 3 subs above my post (not added to the numbers yet), members posting in this thread account for 485 subscriptions! I don't know the total number of subs sold by Matty, but this has to account for a HUGE chunk! Add in all of the ORG members who don't have subs (cherry pick like me) and you could see how Matty not only should be watching this site like a hawk, but posting in here more often to keep the fan presence up.

The point is, the ORG does have a HUGE influence on the line, so if we band together, we could seriously get more of what we want (as long as it fits into some of the logistics and we aren't jerks about it). My first thought is a 6-figure Re-release mini sub!
    485 subs seems like a small percentage of the number of figures needed to keep the line going to me?

About 9% if there are 5000 subs, about 6% if there 7500 subs, about 5% if there are 10,000 subs, and about 3% if there are 15,000 subs.

Updated again....bzzzzz

Heroic Podcaster
    I apologize if I posted this already - not that anyone cares but me.

I got BuzzOff for my F5 (Frosta Forearm Fiasco Free Figure!), traded here for a MerMan and then paid a talented customizing artist (also here on the Org) to recard him with the cardback head. So now I have a basic one with the old toy head MOC and the cardback version MOC with "The Original!" burst. Very happy!

Said artist also recarded a Trap Jaw as Kronis and is now working on a single carded BA Faker for me. Super nice guy!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

What is considered the minimum order for production is 5000, they can go into production numbers lower but the cost doesn't change for the order.

We know BBTS has about 100 subs and I seriously doubt they will be posting what all the got here. For one it would clue people into how many subs they actually have. Many orgers don't post in posts like this, or really participate in discussion you might surprised how many still lurk the site citing reasons like the email sign up or just don't care to post.

According to .org polls and posts filmation based figures should be doing extremely well but based on sales they haven't done that well (of course actual production numbers aren't known).

All this post does it shows a tally of people who posted here. In reality (unlikely) it could be Merman was the one short packed it's just he ended up with more .orgers that posted here then MOTUC collectors who didn't post here.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it