Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here when you get your Free Figure From the Frosta Forearm Fiasco

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    lol, there is no Mer-Man mailer. No figures before Adora had a personalized mailer.
    All the mailers were personalized with a unique product number... Even the early ones.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    All the mailers were personalized with a unique product number... Even the early ones.
    Granted. But i think whiplash7 meant the name printed on the box.

Eyuch. I really, really don't need another Mer-Man. Only thing left to do is wait for tomorrow afternoon when my stuff will be dropped off. Still... this thread has pretty much killed my confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    lol, there is no Mer-Man mailer. No figures before Adora had a personalized mailer.
    I dunno... my free figure came in a Mer-Man box. But when I opened it up, it was a Shadow Weaver figure on a Sorceress card. And I don't even have a subscription!

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Updated 12-17-12
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

sorry im not to informed about this. Are they only giving free figs to subscribers or anyone that complains? I didnt have money to buy frosta at the time, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by seth-man View Post
    sorry im not to informed about this. Are they only giving free figs to subscribers or anyone that complains? I didnt have money to buy frosta at the time, just curious.
    Subholders since they were forced to buy the figure despite a possible defect in their individual unit.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Maybe the delay will actually work out in my favor if they get rid of all the MerMans first. I don't need another Merman. Or 3. But hey if its free, I'll take what I'm given!

Starting to think this should be renamed "Merman-A-Palooza"!

Kind of like the last Mad Matty Monday was "Mo-Larr's Revenge". Or Mo-larrity. Or "You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr!"

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Starting to think this should be renamed "Merman-A-Palooza"!

Kind of like the last Mad Matty Monday was "Mo-Larr's Revenge". Or Mo-larrity. Or "You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr! And You get a Mo-Larr!"
    Well we don't know exactly how long the Mer-Marathon will be... there be other figures showing up soon.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I want one that sings and acts. Then I can call him Ethel Mer-Man!!! Ha ha get it? Anyone...anyone? Ah What'ya know from funny...

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Well we don't know exactly how long the Mer-Marathon will be... there be other figures showing up soon.
    I think so too.

I just wish Mattel had the foresight to jumble the shipments up a bit by mixing up the figures more. Granted, we are only a handful of sub holders in the grand scheme of things, but I would be willing to bet that the majority of those not on the .org are also getting Mer-Man as the freebie...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Scud's obviously not being honest. It's already been stated numerous times that Fisto's stock was long gone and that no 2012 figures would be a free gift. I think it's either an attempt to be funny or to cause a commotion.
    Do you really think there is no chance that digital river would make a mistake like this? A customer could have returned a Fisto in a Merman mailer, and it would have been put in the Merman pile. That is the way it could have happened with a competent distributor. Now just imagine all of the possible ways this could have happened with Digital River. I'm sorry but you just can't discount anyone's story when it comes to Digital River attempting to fill an order.

So basically everyone is getting the equivalent of Aquaman. LOL
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I'm not exactly clamoring for another Mer-Man, but since he was one of my favourite toys as a kid I'd happily just keep him on card.

Yeah, Mer-Man is my favorite character and favorite MOTUC, so even though I have several, I would gladly take another one.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I'm not exactly clamoring for another Mer-Man, but since he was one of my favourite toys as a kid I'd happily just keep him on card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Yeah, Mer-Man is my favorite character and favorite MOTUC, so even though I have several, I would gladly take another one.
    Same here. Mer-Man is one of my faves. Since I have several subs I guess I will try my hand at customizing if they are all the same
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Turns out scud wasn't joking. Just came back from his condo.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Turns out scud wasn't joking. Just came back from his condo.
    But, SCB are you joking? LOL, the tale continues.

I'm more inclined to believe in DR's general incompetence than someone on the forums misidentifying what he or she receives. After all, someone did get a Wun-dar in one of the Mad Matty case-packs. Wouldn't be surprised to see some more "What the- " moments.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Mer man is in my top 5 faves. But that is why I already have him carded and loose I hope for some random others when and if they manage to ship out the subs to me. OK If is out I know they will. I just know it won't be soon.
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    But, SCB are you joking? LOL, the tale continues.
    Everyone that is a regular here knows that SCB is ALWAYS joking or being sarcastic.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

My plan all along has been to give these away as gifts to kids that I am slowly hooking onto MOTUC, but I did already buy one Merman to that end so I really hope I don't get two more Merman figures.

For me personally he's not one of my personal favorites either. I like Beastman or Trap Jaw or Scare Glow all a lot more. But hey, he's free, and I'm not keeping him anyway so he's still a good deal.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

My subs shipping delivery date has moved up a day and will arrive tomorrow. Can't wait
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I'd happily keep my new sixth Mer-Man on card, but it is crushed all to crap. Anyone have any good custom ideas using a Mer-Man base?