Thread: In serious search for a Castle Grayskullman

In serious search for a Castle Grayskullman

So I totally missed out on CGM due to schedule and money issues, now that things are back to normal I'm in dire need of a CGM for a reasonable price $37 being the highest I'll go if anyone's willing to help, I'd pick one up on eBay but he's going for twice the price or more. I hoping for him mint in box also on the look out for a Mighty Spector too.

I wanted to pick them up during the Black Friday Sale but was told someone was going to pick them up for me as a Christmas present. They failed to realize that action needed to taken sooner than later. I guess it's hard to explain that to someone who doesn't have a working knowledge of how things operate on Matty Collector. So I missed out twice, I'm still hopeful I can finish my 30th collection which I've really warmed up too these days.

Again any help would be appreciated and many thanks in advance if you can help me out. Thanks
    Last edited by Gojira101; December 7, 2012 at 05:15am.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

check the thread below your post...there is one for sale for $35

Thanks for pointing that out but honestly $35 + shipping is a little out of my price range. Hopefully I'll get lucky though. Thanks again Jsteele

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking and hoping, also trying to keep this thread a little alive.
    Last edited by Gojira101; December 5, 2012 at 08:44am.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.