As the title says, I have a 2001 Commermorative 5-pack Box Set up for grabs. It's never been opened, and only unfolded a few times over the past 11 years. The box is in pretty good shape overall, and of course the figures inside are mint. This is the 5 pack that includes...

- Prince Adam (exclusive to the box set)
- He-Man
- Skeletor
- Man-at-Arms
- Beast Man

I originally displayed the box set on my shelf years ago, but moved it to the closet in 2004 and that's where it's been stored ever since. These don't come on the market very often, and sell for quite a bit usually.

I've got it priced at $200 shipped anywhere in the US (tracking will be included as well in that price). US buyers only please. If it doesn't sell before Sunday, it goes to ebay. I'm posting a link to my photobucket album which shows several pictures. You can view the pictures here...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...56361723878107

I have excellent feedback on here. I am also on tfw2005.com as starbasetoys and have great feedback there as well. My email address is deepspacetoys@yahoo.com (it's also my paypal address). Please email me there if interested in this 5 pack as I'll be at work most of this weekend and won't be able to reply to pm's (but I can reply to emails from my phone if you email me at the listed address.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.