Thread: How to upload directly to youtube without a computer?

HD figures on youtube

How to upload directly to youtube without a computer?

With my PS3 and Kindle Fire, I just dont need to buy a computer. The ONLY thing I can't do is upload videos to youtube. I know the ipod can, but you need a computer to even activate the thing. Do you guys know of another camera with a direct youtube uploader on the device with wifi?

Evil Master of Warcraft
    You can't set up an account with an iPod? There is an app for it, plus you can use safari. I'm assuming you are talking about the iPod touch????
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

You don't need a computer to activate the iPod (or iPad or iPhone). Since the last iOS update, these devices are totally independent, and you won;t need a computer to activate or use them. Also, you can upload your videos directly from iPhone to YouTube. I am sure you can do the same on Android phones as well.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreviews4628 View Post
    I know the ipod can, but you need a computer to even activate the thing.
    Please clarify. Do you mean activate a YouTube account or activate the iPod?

I use my iPhone to upload to YouTube, and I could use my iPhone touch. I used to do it with my Android. I haven't really even messed with an actual digital camera in a long time, but I'm guessing point and shoot cameras probably upload directly also.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Aaaaaaaand, with this app, all your questions have been answered!

YouTube just released an official YouTube Capture which shoots and uploads your videos directly to YouTube.

http://mashable.com/2012/12/18/youtu...-iphone-video/

HD figures on youtube
    Well, I bought a ipod touch earlier this year, and the first thing it did was demand I conect it to a pc to connect with itunes. I couldn't get past it.