Thread: MATTY NEWS : DECEMBER 12/17 Sale Announced

MATTY NEWS : DECEMBER 12/17 Sale Announced

12/17 Sale: Granamyr™, Mosquitor™, Procrustus™ & DCU

Toy Fans,
    The holidays are in full swing bringing good cheer, warm fuzzy feelings, and the perfect chance to get some new figures for your collections! Good things might come in small packages, but great things come in huge packages… check out Granamyr™, a 23” tall Eternian Dragon with a wingspan of 8” tip to tip! Be here Monday, December 17th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET) and here’s the complete list of what you’ll find:

December 17th Monthly Sale*

MOTUC: Granamyr™
    MOTUC: Mosquitor™ (monthly figure, included with Club EterniaŽ subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Procrustus™ (monthly figure, included with Club EterniaŽ subscriptions)
    DCU: Platinum and Tin (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    DCU: Lead (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    JLU: 3-Pack Featuring Toyman / Firefly / Dr. Destiny

* Availability is subject to change – products sell out fast, so shop early for best selection!

December Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for December 2012: Your subscription will renew 5 calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Wednesday, December 12th. Subscription orders should begin shipping approximately Wednesday, December 12th, three business days before the December 17th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

If you need to change your billing information, shipping address, or email address please call 1-877-GO-MATTY by December 10th. And if for any reason your subscription has been cancelled, please call to get reinstated and you’ll receive the December figure(s).
    Remember, the sale starts Monday, December 17th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty

Here is a direct link to the Sale Page...
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.32850483409
    Last edited by Replikor; December 7, 2012 at 01:21pm.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Cool. I guess all I need to pick up is Granamyr since everything else I need comes with my subs.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Granamyr....that is pretty much it, unless I get a second She-Ra, which I think I will....once I see the shipping price....that is, Granamyr might be enough.

Edit....

I just impulse ordered She-Ra, so, Granamyr alone it is.....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 8, 2012 at 12:58am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully the gift packs are still available then...I really want to get the Orko one, but after five Matty shipments last month, I'm hesitant to do two more so soon after.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    No Reissues ???
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    No Reissues ???
    There weren't any reissues last month either. Seem to recall TG saying something to the effect that there wouldn't be that many more, if any.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior
    No Reissues ???
    That's yet ANOTHER limitation fans will have to live with, I'm afraid...

Only Mosquitor for me.

My wallet thanks Matty Collector for not doing reissues of popular figures/selling off QC stock. Wouldn't want to sell them all, would you!:P
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

hopefully Granamyr will hang around till I get home from work.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    ....... Seem to recall TG saying something to the effect that there wouldn't be that many more, if any.
    Darn. I realize there's a 'no more reissues' rule, but I was hoping there'd be at least some leftover CS stock of some figures, even if they only last the first 5 to 10 minutes or so of each sale day.
    ....But with the purchase of Granamyr, Procrustus, and Mosquitor this month, my wallet's going to be hurting enough without adding any more purchases (already bought the secret identity 3 pack on the 6th).

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    There weren't any reissues last month either. Seem to recall TG saying something to the effect that there wouldn't be that many more, if any.
    No Reissues ???
    Black Friday wasn't enough?

Besides, I believe everything left was offered then....so even if we got re-releases this month they would very lkely be the same figures.

And Scott said there would be some, but nothing like this year for re-releases, as most stock is sold out, mainly whatever is left of the "essentials" mostly.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Can't wait for granamyr.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Black Friday wasn't enough?
    Besides, I believe everything left was offered then....so even if we got re-releases this month they would very lkely be the same figures.
    And Scott said there would be some, but nothing like this year for re-releases, as most stock is sold out, mainly whatever is left of the "essentials" mostly.
    With the Frosta "free gift" scam (kidding) they're probably going to clear out *all* the pre-2012 stock they have (other than Gy-Gor). And 2012 figures are not up for monthly re-issue by Scott and Matty's statements (no Post-Man-E-Faces figures will be rereleased). So reissues are dead, IMO.
    NO RED BEAST? WE TURN BEAT RED!

My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - KITTRINA, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST

Aww. I was hoping for more re-releases. CS stock or leftovers. Oh well. Granny, Crusty & Skeeter will keep me entertained enough.

I know we had BF & these packs, but I'm still way behind.

lf I ever get caught up, I'll dress like Spector & do a jig. (he says hoping no one will remember)
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Cool. I guess all I need to pick up is Granamyr since everything else I need comes with my subs.
    Ditto. (Although I am really considering two Granamyrs, IF he doesn't sell out lighting fast...)

No Reissues ???
    I assume Mattel is saving everything they've got left for the free gift to subscribers....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Looks like I'll just have to log on to get Granamyr...the others are taken care of by my sub.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

It's just Granamyr for me, hopefully he proves to be successful.

Have any sub holders received their 'ping' to their bank account yet for December's items? I had to update my cc recently with DR- which I've been dreading based on all of the problems reported- and I'm not entirely sure the card got updated and has propogated w/in their system(s). Just checking to see if I'm one of the only sub holders who hasn't been pseudo-charged for Dec's items yet.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Heroic Warrior
    I only need Mosquitor, so it's gonna be a cheap month...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Ditto. (Although I am really considering two Granamyrs, IF he doesn't sell out lighting fast...)
    I've been waiting for this bad boy for a loooong time. I hope its not difficult to get one.

I'll be getting 2 of Mosquitor and 2 of Procrustus because of my subs. On the day of sale, I'll be getting 2 Granamyr and 1 JLU 3-pack.

I'm debating getting a 3rd Granamyr to customize as the green, mini-comic version. I doubt they will ever release a redeco.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Well unless I manage to sell some items off ebay, I'm going to have to hold off on buying Granamyr until next year.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    It'll just be Mosquitor for me. I'm hopeful I can pick up Granamyr at a later date. Bummed that there may be no re-issues this month either.