Thread: Link, the hero of Hyrule comes to Eternia!

Link, the hero of Hyrule comes to Eternia!

Link, divine hero of courage
    Bio: When evil threatens the realm of Hyrule, a hero sent from the gods emerges, clad in green. Link has protected Hyrule for countless generations from the pig-faced demon, Ganon. Victorious in sealing the great evil away for yet another generation, Link headed back to his village to live out his days in peace. Peace was not to be his on that day, as he was ambushed by skull-faced goblins! After Link defeated the last of the creatures, his sacred weapon, the Master Sword began to glow. Link slashed at the air, opening a mysterious portal. Compelled to explore the other side, Link found himself in Eternia! A world of magic swords, ancient evil, and adventure, Eternia and her heroes welcome Link with open arms as an ally against evil. Blessed with divine courage, yet cursed to be reincarnated forever to protect the gods' wisdom from the power of evil, Link continues his quest on Eternia!

Link2.jpgLink3.jpgLink4.jpg

What about the mirror shield?! A Ganon based on the Twilight Princess game would be amazing to go with him! Nice job. I love the use of Dekker's garb.

I finally got a reply, sweet! Lol

Thanks for the feedback. The sword was listed as a stylus on shape ways; there are some shields up too that I think I'll try to complete him with.

Good call on Ganon. And if I do Ganon I'll need to do Zelda. And possibly Shiek... And Impa... And Ghirahim... And Groose (Sea Hawk would make a great base for Groose!)

Hmm, me like a lot. I especially dig the use of Deker's clothes and the sword he uses in the games.