View Poll Results: Which figure would you want as the 2014 traveling exclusive, if it was allowed to hav

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goat Man

28 26.42%
  • Crimson Fury

4 3.77%
  • Songster

13 12.26%
  • Shezar

0 0%
  • Josh

1 0.94%
  • Evil Robot

7 6.60%
  • Garn

2 1.89%
  • Delora (Stratos' wife from the mini-comic)

9 8.49%
  • Prince Dakon

3 2.83%
  • King Hssss' Slave Girl

17 16.04%
  • Skelcon

5 4.72%
  • Red Beast

9 8.49%
  • Other

8 7.55%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traveling Convention item in 2014 (new sculpt)

Traveling Convention item in 2014 (new sculpt)

In 2014, if there is another traveling convention item (sticking to the obscure, like Strobo) that allows us to have a figure requiring more tooling, which figure would you like to see next?

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I voted Other because of course I want the Snake Goddess!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

That was a tough one to decide, I had it narrowed down to Red Beast, Goat Man, & Songster. Ultimately I went with Songster because people going to conventions because there is a MOTUC presence would be more inclined to buy him, imo.

Red Beat & Goat Man could be sold at SDCC & Matty Collector and appeal to casual toy fans more than Songster, also imo.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

With the subs focusing on Vintage figures and core Filmation characters now, I think characters like Red Beast, Goat Man, King Hssss' Slave, and Songster have the best chance of getting made as a con exclusive. I'd personally be fine if any of these characters were sprinkled into the Classics line, even as 1 or 2 monthly figures a year. But I know others are worried that Goat Man could take away a slot from Dragstor, or Peekablue, or Flogg. And I understand their concern. So, Traveling Convention items, SDCC items, non-sub items...keep them coming.

I went with other - Red Knight.
    yeaaaahh ..... but then that happened...

THESE TRADERS HAVE THE POWER !!! - Thanks guys!

Skelcon baby
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I'd love a Prince Dakon figure... Geldor needs an adversary!!!!!!

Delora could be cool... Though I'm not sure which look I'd prefer for her...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Delora, with the Staff of Avion! Songster was close...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    Crimson Fury for me. He is way cool. Like a desert Storm Shadow.....

I voted "other" for Madame Razz and Broom.

I would like the RED BEAST

I honestly don't care, out of these choices I have none to pick....but I would be happy for anyone who wanted whoever on this list, so long as it was something I personally didn't have to commit to buy, like the aforementioned exclusive.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

since he was a choice songster of course. otherwise my choice would hae been goatman

Heroic Warrior
    Pictures of each character would be nice. (I would do this except I'm not even sure who all the characters are. Who is "Josh"?)

I am very glad to see Goat Man in 1st place. He'd be my top choice for the next traveling convention figure. And am equally pleased to see King Hssss' Slave Girl in 2nd place, because I really want her too and hope she'd be the next one.

With 3rd going to Red Beast, and 4th being a tie between Delora and Songster, and 5th to Evil Robot, I am quite happy with these results. I'd love all these figures.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I voted Slave Girl,

I would have voted Skelcon, but since that would be an army builder figure that people would want multiples of, I'd rather it be less exclusive
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I would have voted Skelcon, but since that would be an army builder figure that people would want multiples of, I'd rather it be less exclusive
    Thats a very good point mate.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

So far, the results are:

1st - Goat Man (so happy he is in 1st)
    2nd - King Hsss' Slave Girl
    3rd - Songster
    4th - Red Beast
    5th - Delora (mini-comic)

I'd love all of these, and think each one would make a great traveling convention figure. Keep voting!

King Hssss's slave girl would be awesome because FINALLY we'd have a female Snake Man... and maybe she isn't his Slave... maybe she's just his mate... she didn't look forlorn in the mini-comic

It would be nice to have her designed with fangs and perhaps some scales... she could be a given the power of shrinking perhaps? Spy?
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    King Hssss's slave girl would be awesome because FINALLY we'd have a female Snake Man... and maybe she isn't his Slave... maybe she's just his mate... she didn't look forlorn in the mini-comic

It would be nice to have her designed with fangs and perhaps some scales... she could be a given the power of shrinking perhaps? Spy?

Eh, I don't know, maybe not a slave so much as a worshiper. She is at his feet. I don't see any mate being treated like this, at least not one with respect.
    KingHissSlaveGirl.jpg

I kinda like the idea that she's a survivor of a city the Snake Men attacked and she's the spoils of battle, hypnotized by Hssss into serving him.

Definitely a character I want one day. In fact, I'm super happy she is in the top three. Scott?! Are you looking at this? Goat Man and Slave Girl...write this down.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    a lot on the list I would like to have but not as a travel figure that I may not get. So I vote for Songster. it seems right for a traveling figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Skelcon, but i guess goatman would also be a good one

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    DELORA with Staff of Avion. About time we get her. But in FILMATION VERSION, please (or, at most, Ladybird version—certainly NOT, absolutely never that absurd, uninspired minicomic version that looks like a non-descript cross between a hippie and a Native American instead of like an Avion).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    DELORA with Staff of Avion. About time we get her. But in FILMATION VERSION, please (or, at most, Ladybird version—certainly NOT, absolutely never that absurd, uninspired minicomic version that looks like a non-descript cross between a hippie and a Native American instead of like an Avion).
    I want both. One is his sister and one is his wife. The way I suggest getting them is release Delora (the wife) as a non-sub figure, like a traveling convention item, and she would come with the Staff of Avion. THEN, release an Avion Rocketeer army builder 2-pack. Have the 2-pack include a male and female rocketeer, plus 5 heads; 2 male, 2 female, and one Filmation Delora head. If you look at the Filmation character designs, the female body for Delora and the rocketeer are the same. If the 2-pack includes 4 stylized jetpacks, a smoke screen gun, a net gun, and the EGG of Avion, and you'd be all set to make a variety of figure display options.