Thread: MY SUBSCRIPTIONS page countdown...

Hybrid View

MY SUBSCRIPTIONS page countdown...

How about that Sweet "My Subscriptions Page" feature? T-Minus how many days until that promise will be broken? About 30? Its only been about 180 days since they promised it would be here "soon" during the sub drive. Of course, that was about the umpteenth time it was promised to be coming soon over the last 2 years.

T-Minus 30 Days until it will not be here in time for pre-charging for the January Subscriptions, making it useless and yet another broken promise. Let the waiting and nail biting for poor Scott begin. DR creates so many problems...fixes none.

While we are waiting, check out the poll created by RockinHard HERE. The results are rather telling.
    Last edited by darkmoon766; December 11, 2012 at 02:17am.

If they don't have it ready to go before the sub kicks in, THEY HAVE to reimburse me the difference I have to pay for combined shipping. I do want to split my subs and these people cause nothing but stomach aches. Sorry, but DR is horrible. Why Scott? Why?

Didn't Scott just answer some question about with a snarky Fall doesn't end until December 21st? I seem to recall something like that. That would leave only 10 days for the to finally unveil what in February was only weeks away.

J

I'll be REALLY worried about possibility of a 2014 line going through if they can't follow through on this promise. There can only be so many broken promises before people give up....

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Oh, that sweet and impossible page...

Yup, and I may just be out of a sub, if they don't update my card date....and I will be ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    Yes, I remember TG saying this, too.

I hope that the page comes up soon. It was promised during the 2013 sub drive, so I am hopeful that Mattel comes through on this promise.
    They can't come through on this, and we're supposed to believe "Early Access" will work?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Didn't Scott just answer some question about with a snarky Fall doesn't end until December 21st? I seem to recall something like that. That would leave only 10 days for the to finally unveil what in February was only weeks away.

J
    Yes, I remember TG saying this, too.

I hope that the page comes up soon. It was promised during the 2013 sub drive, so I am hopeful that Mattel comes through on this promise.