Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: December 2012 Sub Charges/Shipping Notice

Snappy Threader
    Got mine. Wow Procrustus makes it high.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I have a $2 discount.

AND THEY ARE STILL SHIPPING IT TO MY OLD ADDRESS!!!!!

I've called them twice on it, made sure every record of that address in my account on Matty no longer had that address. How do they still have that address?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    Possibly shipping for the "Frosta Gift?"
    That's what I thought too.
    However the discount is not applied on the actual final price, which is just the cost of the December figures plus the undiscounted shipping..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I have a $2 discount.

AND THEY ARE STILL SHIPPING IT TO MY OLD ADDRESS!!!!!

I've called them twice on it, made sure every record of that address in my account on Matty no longer had that address. How do they still have that address?
    Gremlins work at DR.

Got my email notification.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    The bonus figures increase the shipping cost? I think so. $113 in shipping cost

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Wah-Duh-Heck??!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    they said we won't be charged for shipping of the bonus figure. but hey, who are we to believe that would have went smoothly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Yours looks exactly like mine. I was thinking the free gift is Bow, because of the Bo?
    Mo - monthly
    Ov - Oversized
    Bo - Bonus.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    they said we won't be charged for shipping of the bonus figure. but hey, who are we to believe that would have went smoothly.

- - - Updated - - -

Mo - monthly
    Ov - Oversized
    Bo - Bonus.
    yeah thanks! I had a brain fart apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    yeah thanks! I had a brain fart apparently.
    at least those don't smell.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    I got my confirmation e-mail earlier this morning, including my $2.51 discount.

got the notice. no shipping notice though just the basic here is an invoice.

- - - Updated - - -

got the notice. no shipping notice though just the basic here is an invoice.
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

I got this email.

The Club Eternia subscription shown below will expire 3 days from today. Because you are a valued subscriber with us, we wanted to let you know of this and invite you to renew your Club Eternia Subscription today.

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Dekker Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Randor Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Masters of the Universe« 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Castle Grayskull Man Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    To renew your subscription, please place a new subscription order or contact Mattel at 877-GO-MATTY to have a service agent assist you with your renewal.

Thanks for being such a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

I contacted customer service and they had to put a "ticket" in and said that I wold be notified in 3 business days. They said my figures would be held for me.
    This all happened because someone got my credit card numbers and tried to buy stuff and my card had to get changed. The weird thing this happened like almost 2 months ago. I got 2 sets months of figures since then. If I could have changed the number myself this would not have been a problem. I am a little bit worried. Anyone else ever get a message like this?
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Got my pending charge.

Got my renewal notice today! I can't wait for these figures.

Got my renewal notice today! Can't wait for both regular figures, AND the bonus!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Just got my shipping notice. Huzzah.

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    I got this email.

The Club Eternia subscription shown below will expire 3 days from today. Because you are a valued subscriber with us, we wanted to let you know of this and invite you to renew your Club Eternia Subscription today.

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Dekker Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Randor Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Masters of the Universe« 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Castle Grayskull Man Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    To renew your subscription, please place a new subscription order or contact Mattel at 877-GO-MATTY to have a service agent assist you with your renewal.

Thanks for being such a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

I contacted customer service and they had to put a "ticket" in and said that I wold be notified in 3 business days. They said my figures would be held for me.
    This all happened because someone got my credit card numbers and tried to buy stuff and my card had to get changed. The weird thing this happened like almost 2 months ago. I got 2 sets months of figures since then. If I could have changed the number myself this would not have been a problem. I am a little bit worried. Anyone else ever get a message like this?
    I got the same one! I will scream if my subscription is screwed up this month.

- - - Updated - - -

So... I called, cause now I'm paranoid. And they said my subscription switched to "MANUAL" because I cancelled it last month. I'm sorry, who with the what now? A. I never cancelled anything. B. Have you ever heard of such a thing as a "Manual" renewal? and C. Can Digital River really be THIS innovative with ways to screw things up? They have submitted my subscription (which they said is "ACTIVE") for renewal and I should receive confirmation within 2 business days.

Hey. MATTY... Get that DAMN My Subscriptions page up and running! This is unacceptable. It's been almost a year since we heard that it was coming soon.

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'm paranoid for this month.

I got a credit card authorization failure (lost it so had to get a new one), and I called and gave them the new info. They said I should get an email, but I haven't gotten anything yet, although it's only been a day. Still the stuff is shipping now so I'm paranoid that I will get Mosquitor, Procrustus, and my free gift figure. I'll be quite ****** If I miss out on December's goodies even though I have to go on there and buy Granamyr regardless.

Fingers crossed, but paranoia remains.
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Shipping notice arrived in good faith this morning. Still looking forward to sale day on Monday for a few things, but it's nice to know the fire and forget sub is still working.

Am NOT looking forward to Jan, which for me is the start of having to pay for 4 subs (when I normally just have the one). I jacked up my sub order count to help the cause for 2013, but now that it's come time to pay the bill I'm getting cold feet. I know I can flip the xtra's on the bay, but still, paying that up front cost each month is going to sting ever so slightly.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm paranoid for this month.

I got a credit card authorization failure (lost it so had to get a new one), and I called and gave them the new info. They said I should get an email, but I haven't gotten anything yet, although it's only been a day. Still the stuff is shipping now so I'm paranoid that I will get Mosquitor, Procrustus, and my free gift figure. I'll be quite ****** If I miss out on December's goodies even though I have to go on there and buy Granamyr regardless.

Fingers crossed, but paranoia remains.
    Same thing happened to me last month. It delayed my actual shipping for an extra two weeks..... I had to wait FOREVER to get my King Randor! They told me too that I would receive an e-mail, which I did, almost a week later, doh! But the important thing is that I only had to call Mattel once and it was done....

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Just got my shipping notice. Huzzah.
    DITTO! Excited to see the freebie!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Got my shipping notice this morning. My subs (and free figures) will be here on Wednesday! Woo Hoo!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

got my shipping notice this morning and will have my figures on wednesday.

Sorry to hear about the issues some of you are having, god I hate DR.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Did you guys who got a shipping notice actually have any movement on the tracking number? I received my shipping notice yesterday morning but as of this morning it still only says "electronic shipping info received."

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Did you guys who got a shipping notice actually have any movement on the tracking number? I received my shipping notice yesterday morning but as of this morning it still only says "electronic shipping info received."
    yeah mine has movement, mine left on the 13th
    the ignore list is my new best friend