Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: December 2012 Sub Charges/Shipping Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    I got this email.

The Club Eternia subscription shown below will expire 3 days from today. Because you are a valued subscriber with us, we wanted to let you know of this and invite you to renew your Club Eternia Subscription today.

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Dekker Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Club Eternia« 2012 Subscription - Randor Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    Masters of the Universe« 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Castle Grayskull Man Figure 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $20.00
    To renew your subscription, please place a new subscription order or contact Mattel at 877-GO-MATTY to have a service agent assist you with your renewal.

Thanks for being such a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

I contacted customer service and they had to put a "ticket" in and said that I wold be notified in 3 business days. They said my figures would be held for me.
    This all happened because someone got my credit card numbers and tried to buy stuff and my card had to get changed. The weird thing this happened like almost 2 months ago. I got 2 sets months of figures since then. If I could have changed the number myself this would not have been a problem. I am a little bit worried. Anyone else ever get a message like this?
    I got a similar message. My Credit Card got hacked and had to change the number also. I called DR custtomer service twice and I am pretty sure I won't be getting this months figures. I hope it gets all resolved by the time January rolls around. As a backup I have preordered Mosquitor from BBTS, which I find just sad. I have to have a backup plan to get the figures in case the actuall people involved in selling them screws up.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm paranoid for this month.

I got a credit card authorization failure (lost it so had to get a new one), and I called and gave them the new info. They said I should get an email, but I haven't gotten anything yet, although it's only been a day. Still the stuff is shipping now so I'm paranoid that I will get Mosquitor, Procrustus, and my free gift figure. I'll be quite ****** If I miss out on December's goodies even though I have to go on there and buy Granamyr regardless.

Fingers crossed, but paranoia remains.
    I got the same thing, my card denied it saying it was a 'fraud alert'. I hadn't checked my emails for days, so I just called this morning to change cards. She said it'll take a couple days and they have to reinstate the sub. Ugh! Seriously? Why didn't I get this email about authorization failure a few weeks ago? Why wait til days before a sub renewal?

No shipping for me yet.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Did you guys who got a shipping notice actually have any movement on the tracking number? I received my shipping notice yesterday morning but as of this morning it still only says "electronic shipping info received."
    Yeah, mine departed out of Aliso Viejo, CA at 11:38pm last night.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Procrustus and Granamyr Delayed.

Dear Club Eternia« Subscriber,

We wanted to let you know we've just heard our shipment of Procrustus™ figures has been delayed. We'll receive him in waves and will ship out subscription orders as supplies are received. If you have multiple subscriptions that are combined, your orders will be held until Procrustus™ arrives. We're hopeful the delay won't be too long, but plan on an approximate 1 to 3 week delay just to be safe.

Although he's not a subscription item, we also wanted you to know that Granamyr™ is delayed as well. If you order him during our regular sale on Monday, December 17th at MattyCollector.com, any additional products you order at the same time will be held until Granamyr™ arrives. Please order Granamyr separately if you don't want your order held.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for being a MattyCollector.com customer.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't received anything after the free gift notification & sub renewel notifications.

No confirmation, no cancellation, etc...

1st I called my bank's card processing reps and they let me know that no charges have been attempted.
    2nd I called Matty, who said the next renewal attempt will be on the 16th. So, I don't mind waiting a bit. It does kind of suck because I planned on giving Mosquitor & free figure to needy children for Christmas, but it sucks more for them than it does for me.

I do kind of feel like my subscription is going to be the next casualty of DR & Matty mismanagement though.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Got my shipping notice at 3:05 am then 11 hours later gotten email telling us Procrustus was delayed/

Got my shipping notice today!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

I got my shipping notification too. I was surprised after receiving the notice that Procrustus was delayed. I am not complaining and I do feel for those whose orders will be delayed, but I wanted to ask, what is the timeframe that Matty says they will ship sub holders orders? Is it supposed to be 2 days before the on sale day or 3 days? I rarely see my orders shipped much before the sale date. This time was 2 days ahead.

Got mine yesterday. I guess no delay for me!

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Yay! Just got mine about an hour ago. Looks like my sub paranoia has come to an end and Matty's customer service took care of business with a 5 minute phone call. This is the second time I had to call and update/change my card info and there's been no problems for me.

Now with that out of the way, Granamyr has to be purchased on Monday.
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

i finally got my shipping notice. but still not charged. maybe wont get charged till monday (tomorrow) but got confirmation and tracking. so they're on their way.

Just got my shipping notice.

Surprisingly, I just got my sub shipping notice as well, so Procustus is actually making it this month!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Christmas is saved.

got my shipping notice. guess my mer men are on the way UPS works on Christmas Eve??
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

hurrah!

got my renewal confirmation, which is good enough for me as I am happy to wait for all the Mer-Mans to run out before they ship my sub items & gift
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I received my notice today. Very surprised.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

My sub shipped on the 15th and my granamyr shipped at like 3:24 am today!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So my subs shipped out and then I had to pay UPS $5 to change my delivery address because Digital River is run by idiots who do not know the concept of moving. I sent them a nice email telling them that if I have to do it again in Jan, I'm going to cancel the card my subscriptions are attached to.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my shipping notice this AM for my 2 Mosquitor figs, 2 Procrustus figs and the 2 Mystery figs. They will arrive tomorrow by the end of the business day. Hoping the Great Dragon will arrive this week too. Would like to put MOTUC 2012 to bed and look forward to 2013!

Got my shipping notice for subscription Mosquitor, Procrustus, and the mystery make-up bonus figure. They should be here on Thursday- quite unexpected! Now just waiting for my separate Granamyr order to ship... and THEN Christmas will be saved... LOL.

Got my shipping notice for my sub figures!

Looks like I'll be getting them before Christmas after all.

Mine shipped today but i dont expect to see it for a couple of months here in Australia

Got my shipping notice today, looking forward to these guys arriving in the UK
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app