Thread: Who remembers seeing Land Before Time and Ernest Saves Christmas in theaters as a kid

Heroic Warrior

Who remembers seeing Land Before Time and Ernest Saves Christmas in theaters as a kid

I did, i saw Land about 5 times and Ernest 2 times in theaters when i was in second grade and still remembered having those Pizza Hut puppets, a couple of t-shirts, PJs, a couple of PVC toys from Sears, stuffed Petrie, coloring books, stickerbooks and all that as i even remembered the first time i saw Land i cried when Littlefoot's mom died, i also got the movie on video the next Christmas.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Oh man, yes, I saw them both in theaters. Loved Land Before Time. And it was interesting in Earnest Saves Christmas that Santa was an inherited title and not one immortal guy. I think Santa Claus the Movie was still fresh in my mind at the time so I was surprised by the concept. Yea, intellectualizing an Earnest movie, I was so deep.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Never saw Ernest Saves Christmas, but I remember crying when Littlefoot's mom died.

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    I remember watching The Land Before Time in theaters but I don't think I saw Ernest Saves Christmas in a theater.

ESC has long been a Christmas movie staple for me though -- I think it's among the best Christmas films made over the last twenty-odd years. I was hoping we would have seen a Blu-Ray release of the movie by now, but alas ESC is not a part of the Ernest material licensed by Mill Creek.

definitely saw land before time in the theatres, and I know I cried, too. didn't see ernest, though.
    I write comics, too! Check out Studio Stella Polaris on Drive Thru Comics!

Heroic Warrior
    Who else had the Pizza Hut puppets and merchandise to the Land movie? and what else is sad as Littlefoot's mom dying was that the voice of Ducky was murdered during the same time she did All Dogs Go to Heaven which was sad as i found out 5 years ago to see what happened to the cast of Land and i never knew.

I saw The Land Before Time in the Theater, but never an Ernest movie.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    I remember seeing Land in theatres and getting the Pizza Hut puppets and to stay in tune with Don Bluth and being Christmastime anyone else get a giant plush Fievel for Christmas I remember that commercial being a popular toy for Christmas just cant remember which store had it.

Heroic Warrior
    Oh i had that Fievel doll too and i believe it was K-B's or Sears.