Thread: Furry Shorts for Vikor

Furry Shorts for Vikor

Hi folks! Just a quick loincloth swap-out on Vikor. I'd like to make him a steed sometime in the future so I figure this way he can actually ride it Hope y'all like it!

Honestly, the shorts are only "ok" BUT the head without the helmet and the scabbard are AWESOME!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Honestly, the shorts are only "ok" BUT the head without the helmet and the scabbard are AWESOME!
    I echo this sentiment.

Snappy Threader
    Very cool all around. I like it.

Thanks guys! The hair and scabbard are definitely my favorite parts of this guy, th eloincloth was more of an experiment. Wulf-Gar mentioned it might have looked better with a longer style one a la Hordak, and I may try that at some pint

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I think the goldish-metallic belt might be the thing throwing people off. I don't mind the shorter trunks. Maybe tone down the belt?

How'd you do the loincloth shorts change?
    The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world.

The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I think the goldish-metallic belt might be the thing throwing people off. I don't mind the shorter trunks. Maybe tone down the belt?
    Thanks for the feedback. My idea for the belt was based off of the gold rings on his original loincloth, but i get what you're saying. Any suggestions on an alternative color?

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    How'd you do the loincloth shorts change?
    It's not too hard. Ijust heated and popped off his legs at the hips using a blowdryer, then heated the loincloth itself and slowly pulled it down. I had to reheat the loincloth a few times to keep it pliable and prevent tearing, so it takes a little bit of patience. It's not too bad though, the swapping process probably took a total of 15-20 minutes. I did pre-paint the new loincloth before I put it on him though. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man54 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. My idea for the belt was based off of the gold rings on his original loincloth, but i get what you're saying. Any suggestions on an alternative color?
    Hmmm...maybe a steel or gun-mental with a black wash. It will still have that metallic look but it won't draw so much attention.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    ok not bad. still love the cloth that makes him look more like conan.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man