Thread: Would Mattel re-release new versions of the bulky armor?

Widget

Would Mattel re-release new versions of the bulky armor?

Do you guys think that Mattel will be kind enough to rerelease all the soft plastic shirt armor that makes the figures look wide and fat. Once they fix the problem of the tabs being moved toward the back, rerelease in a special pack just the armor/shirts of all the soft plastic figures that have been released making the characters look leaner and meaner. What do you guys think, i know i would buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    Do you guys think that Mattel will be kind enough to rerelease all the soft plastic shirt armor that makes the figures look wide and fat. Once they fix the problem of the tabs being moved toward the back, rerelease in a special pack just the armor/shirts of all the soft plastic figures that have been released making the characters look leaner and meaner. What do you guys think, i know i would buy one.
    Would be nice, but it would probably take the spot of a figure....you know....

a "let us know ;/" thing....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    I don't think they would, but one never knows.

A 3rd party company might attempt it at some point (or maybe try it with soft goods).

You could always give it a go yourself. It might take some practice sculpting stuff at first but you might end up really enjoying the creation process.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I doubt they would do it, but I'd buy an adjusted Sea Hawk shirt. Maybe in the speculator 2016, they could release Sea Hawks original look from the cartoon with his other sword and Davy Jones.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

nope, I don't think they'd bother. Not really worth their time to give the fans what they wanted in the first place. Kind of a "what's done is done" sort of thing.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by worldwar_hulk View Post
    nope, I don't think they'd bother. Not really worth their time to give the fans what they wanted in the first place. Kind of a "what's done is done" sort of thing.
    I agree. Maybe if Classics makes it to 2016 and beyond, but don't count on remakes of screwed up characters.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)