Thread: Asking all orgers to please check out my ZTV The Zombie Network Kickstarter site

Master of New Adventures!

Asking all orgers to please check out my ZTV The Zombie Network Kickstarter site

During all the years I've been on the board, interacting with orgers, I've never asked a favor. I am now -- just this one time.

My production company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the pilot episode of ZTV The Zombie Network. Yeah, I know there's a lot of zombie stuff out there, but this will be the first series to look at the world through the eyes of the zombies. Not only have zombies taken over the world, but they run a television station. It's a kind of 30 ROCK with zombies -- compelling, chilling and there's some dark humor thrown in.

Kickstarter is the site that raises funds for creative projects and in return donors get great gifts. I'm humbly asking orgers to check out our Kickstarter site, watch the promo video with me in it and if you like what you see then please donate whatever you can in return for a fun prize -- $5, $10, $75, all the way up to $10,000 to be in the pilot episode and get eaten by zombies!

We're thrilled to have signed zombie icon Sharon Ceccatti -- Head Nurse in George Romero's DAWN OF THE DEAD -- to play the lead in our series. Please check out our site and donate what you can for this fun project that we hope to make into a prime time nationally broadcast television series:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...=home_location

Thanks, in advance, for considering this.

Best,

Jack
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; December 12, 2012 at 05:19pm.