Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Warriors Customiztion Kit Sold Out

With the global market that exists in today's world, a few seconds on sale is not a good thing...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Actually, it's a great thing in ways. The demand is there and Joe has not been shy about saying these are in EXTREMELY limited quantities. If he put them up for sale and they were still there an hour later, a day later, it would show there was little market/interest in them.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    Yeah, same thing here, I added 2 to my cart the second they were up, and "poof" they were gone...
    I'm bummed because I bought 2 extra CGM to have them customized with this kit...

Maybe Joe can offer them unpainted?
    If enough people fill out that form on the websites, I'm sure we'll see a second go.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

These things are selling out so fast I think it's just frustrating many who are interested in purchasing them. I understand that Joe is just one man doing this in his spare time so he can't crank them out in large numbers. He's losing many potential sales as a result, but he may not have a desire to make his custom projects more widely available due to other priorities for his time.

Haha and I thought, that I'm the only one, that was frustated!
    Sorry Joe, but how many sets do you have? 5??? It's a one man show, but why advertise for 5 or even 10 of them? Through that you will not get many happy customers. Only more people who don't want to buy anything more.
    But the best thing is to add $5 for the international fans, because you have to fill out a custom sheet! I will keep that in mind, when I should sell something to someone in the USA.

For me I deleted all infos from projects in the future from Joe. I will not buy anything from him, even if I could. You will make a second run? You could keep all you have!

I realy don't know anybody how could buy this! I had this thing in my shoppingcart and when I would pay, paypal tolds me it sold out?!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePuzzler View Post
    But the best thing is to add $5 for the international fans, because you have to fill out a custom sheet! I will keep that in mind, when I should sell something to someone in the USA.
    $5 more for international fans is more than fair. It's a very good deal. It costs more to ship internationally.

Anyway, I'm glad he plans on doing another run, with preorders. It's a nice set, and well priced for a custom piece imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    $5 more for international fans is more than fair. It's a very good deal. It costs more to ship internationally.

Anyway, I'm glad he plans on doing another run, with preorders. It's a nice set, and well priced for a custom piece imo.
    Yes it's ok to add $5 more, because shipping is more, but he shouldn't write that he has to fill out a custom form.This is stupid!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    ATTN: Although you are all my competition, Joe is putting it on Pre-Sale limit 3, this Saturday. Check the website...and good luck!
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    I agree with you 100% I really would like to know if at least one member of the org could buy one set.
    At the risk of my mailbox suddenly finding itself under heavy surveillance, I did manage to get one.

It had to be 10 seconds or less though. I was on the phone with Vault at the time and he was clicking through the same screens and he missed out. Sounds like I should've bought a lottery ticket yesterday...
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

So a pre-order for March 2013 release? Hmmm, still undecided. What about the Manta Raider and Hammer re-release, when do they go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Lynch View Post
    At the risk of my mailbox suddenly finding itself under heavy surveillance, I did manage to get one.

It had to be 10 seconds or less though. I was on the phone with Vault at the time and he was clicking through the same screens and he missed out. Sounds like I should've bought a lottery ticket yesterday...
    Congrats for you man. Right now I think win the lottery is easier than get one of Joe's sets. lol

Anyone know when these are shipping? Is it unrealistic to hope for mine to arrive before Christmas? Never bought anything from him before and just wondering what to expect since there is zero information available - at least that I can find.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    The new pre-order for March 2013 is live!

Go get 'em!!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Woo-hoo! I got my preorder in for the next batch of these that are scheduled to come out in March. The preorders are still available now as of the time I am typing this.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Well this time the order page is up for a much easier length of time to complete so managed to pick 1 up - Im cool to wait until March for this - just means I will keep my spare CGM in the box for now

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Same here. I am so glad I was able to get one this time! I am so happy that Joe did this after the :30 second sell out.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Just got one on pre-order. This was a much better time of day to do the sales IMO, I hope Joe does a Manta Raider rerun pre-order at a similar time of day to this
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Didn't know this even existed til a few days ago. I have never bought one of his customs but they look awesome. I got a pre-order in for 1 at 12:06! They are still available as of now.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

Preorders are still open! I hope Joe can handle the workload. I'm scared of preorders getting cancelled.
    Awesome sticker included!

Finally! I got two for my figures!!!!! Thank you Joe for start a pre-order for the fans of your customs.

Thank you Joe for this rerun and pre order system! I think it's safe to say that you made a lot of people happy with this, the wait will be totally worth it! Looking forward the hammer rerun now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Well, I missed the pre-order too... oh well....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Too bad I missed out on these, they look amazing! hopefully some more are made in the future.

I got my preorder in the other day. Got the Hammer too!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yeah! bought mine.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor