Thread: Oolar head

Hybrid View

Here's how he looks with his hair off, I left enough of the original Vikron head on top so he can still use his Barbarian helmet, and Space ace helmet if I wanted too.

Heroic Warrior
    Nice. This is most likely what Mattel will do if / when Oo-Lar is released.

Quote Originally Posted by AximusPrime View Post
    Nice. This is most likely what Mattel will do if / when Oo-Lar is released.
    I hope they do not. He deserves his own unique sculpt. I know many people feel that the face is more like the vintage figure sculpt but I'm not a fan of that sculpt as He-Man.

Do you have a wider shot of him, He-Bro? I'd like to see how the head sits on the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    I hope they do not. He deserves his own unique sculpt. I know many people feel that the face is more like the vintage figure sculpt but I'm not a fan of that sculpt as He-Man.

Do you have a wider shot of him, He-Bro? I'd like to see how the head sits on the shoulders.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I attempted this too. I already had the removed hair of he-man. put it on a she-ra head on a space-suit captain glen. I then tryed it on vykron. looks like the vintage toy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man