Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SUBSCRIPTION Mosquitor & Procrustus ARRIVAL Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Is is possible that Subscriptions are shipping in the order they were placed in 2011 when you guys ordered them?
    Not unless they're going backwards on that list because I waited until the last weekend (I believe) to order my subs and mine is on the truck and already passed through Sparks.

Mine is on its way too! Congrats Patty!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

My sub is showing as being shipped. Feel bad for all of you that have to wait, but after two months of matty sending my stuff to the wrong address and then me having to pay to have the packages rerouted, I feel I was due for some good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    And so the time comes where I am no longer the only one with a Mosquitor figure...

But that's AWESOME! Soon everyone will have a Mosquitor int heir collections! YAY!!!
    ARe you going to be like the Grinch but break in and steal everyones Mosquitors so you are the only one to have him lol.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    My sub is showing as being shipped. Feel bad for all of you that have to wait, but after two months of matty sending my stuff to the wrong address and then me having to pay to have the packages rerouted, I feel I was due for some good luck.
    What do you mean you had to pay to have your package rerouted?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I just got my Dec sub today. Mosquitor and Procrustus are pretty sweet! I got a Merman fig as well. I have Procrustus holding my metal envelope opener power sword and it's perfect for him. I was hoping he would be able to hold four of those swords, but obviously he has the one open hand for holding the orb and his other front left hand isn't good for holding much either. His back left hand is perfect for the oversized power sword and I noticed his back right hand looks as though it was made to hold a specific item, it'll hold the big power sword but looks a little awkward. I wonder if he was originally supposed to come with another accessory that had to get axed due to budget issues.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Heroic Warrior
    This free figure makes no sense, if you`re looking at it from Mattel`s view.

Assume that there`re 7000 subs out there. For every sub a figure for free. If you take 20$ for a figure, Mattel loose 140,000$. Wouldn`t it be smarter for the company to sell the stock figures between Black Friday & Cyber Monday for 8-10$ each instead 15.70$, so that many more customers are motivated to buy more figures and mattel could make at least some money?

Of course, as a customer, I´m glad that they give away free figures. But I don`t understand the buisness model, especially, when the brand manager never gets tired of mentioning that this line needs every cent.

mine shipped, I am very happy about that. Hoping for someone cool as the freebie... any evil warrior will be cool, but really hoping for Mer-Man, Beastman, Trap-Jaw or Whiplash!

- - - Updated - - -

mine shipped, I am very happy about that. Hoping for someone cool as the freebie... any evil warrior will be cool, but really hoping for Mer-Man, Beastman, Trap-Jaw or Whiplash!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

I got 2 subs, so that is 2 Procrustus and Mosquitor figures for me. I got the notice that it shipped at 1am this morning. Out of the characters mentioned as potential "free figures" I'd only be interested in the following:

He-Man
    Skeletor
    Beast Man
    King Hsss
    Mer-Man
    Faceless One
    Faker
    Stratos
    Chief Carnivus
    Count Marzo
    Icarius
    Zodak
    Man-at-Arms
    Keldor

Got my shipping notice today.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Wife tells me mine arrived today. I'm out so it will be a while before I get home. I'm anticipating Mer Man but hoping for Faceless one, Marzo, or Carnivus...

Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar
    I got mine today. Love Procrustus. I got Mer-man as well. Mosquitor looks great!
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post

Assume that there`re 7000 subs out there. For every sub a figure for free. If you take 20$ for a figure, Mattel loose 140,000$. Wouldn`t it be smarter for the company to sell the stock figures between Black Friday & Cyber Monday for 8-10$ each instead 15.70$, so that many more customers are motivated to buy more figures and mattel could make at least some money?

Of course, as a customer, I´m glad that they give away free figures. But I don`t understand the buisness model, especially, when the brand manager never gets tired of mentioning that this line needs every cent.
    Well while these figures can make them money, they were going to have to "develope" or produce a free gift. After costing it out even though the new item would be significantly less to produce the cost of just sending whole already produced figures was either comparable or even if more would eliminate the gift this year and is a very nice gift. Much nicer than a single recolored weapon or accessory IMO.

Yup, got Mer-Man. Great figure but I don't need it. I still really appreciate them doing this holefully I can trade it for one I need.

On the other hand, both Procrustus and Mosquitor are AWESOME!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    LOL Mer-Man is the only figure I have a double of, I'll be ****** if that's the one I get. I'm missing King Grayskull, and just got my TOD Sorceress, so I'm hoping for him. Maybe another Teela or Marlena, but I doubt that'll happen LOL
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Hey Pat, what is sitting to the left of Procrustus and Mosquitor? They are both looking that way! lol

Can't wait for mine to arrive, although I have a sneaking suspicion that Mer-Man is going to accompany them......
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post

Stock that is taking up space and isn't making them any money despite having pretty good sales on them. Part of the problem always with an online model is also shipping. I am sure people would have bought more of these if they found them in person for 15-20 bucks not online then having to pay 7-10 ontop of that for shipping.

They probably can right it off as a donation of some kind.

Also there is the publicity side of it, that mattel gave away a whole bunch of free stuff to people for basically being subscribers and because a few production issues during the year.

Of course it makes you wonder if they had so much of this product why not just put it up as essential stock but, freed up warehouse space means more space for newer product which has just as much chance to sale as the current stuff. Some of these figures have not being making money for ~2 years now.
    Last edited by wyldman11; December 16, 2012 at 10:41pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I got mine today. Mosquitor is really. I wasn't looking forward to Procrutus at all, but now that I have him, I am ELATED that he is part of this line! I DO hope that he's the last figure in this scale, though. Oh, and I got Mer-Man, too.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Got my sub Procrustus and Mosquitor yesterday (along with Mer-man).
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

My sub order is arriving today by UPS ground

I think he's the best giant. The shoulder giants go a long way.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Got my figures today. Wow, I take back my lack of enthusiasism for Procrustus, he's a wonderful looking figure in person. I like him a lot more now. The sculpt and paint job look fantastic. Reminds me of my reaction to the Griffin, the superior job by the Four Horsemen won me over, and they continue to amaze me.

Mosquitor looks better in person too. His chest turned out well.

Thank you Four Horsemen and Mattel!

Just got my Procrustus and Mosquitor. Bonus figure was Buzz-Off. Procrustus right rear arm was a pain in the butt to get on.