Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Procrustus & Granamyr delayed

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar

Procrustus & Granamyr delayed

Just got this email from Matty.

Dear Club Eternia® Subscriber,

We wanted to let you know we've just heard our shipment of Procrustus™ figures has been delayed. We'll receive him in waves and will ship out subscription orders as supplies are received. If you have multiple subscriptions that are combined, your orders will be held until Procrustus™ arrives. We're hopeful the delay won't be too long, but plan on an approximate 1 to 3 week delay just to be safe.

Although he's not a subscription item, we also wanted you to know that Granamyr™ is delayed as well. If you order him during our regular sale on Monday, December 17th at MattyCollector.com, any additional products you order at the same time will be held until Granamyr™ arrives. Please order Granamyr separately if you don't want your order held.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Yup. I got that e-mail, too. Let the good times roll!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I got it too, but luckily my subs shipped out overnight and will be here on Wednesday.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

You've gotta be yanking me, same crap as last year. I'm usually not this upset, but they know more than 3 days before a sale that the shipment is gonna be delayed. Just send me what is available now and send me the rest later. I know it's probably factory issues and things out if Mattel and lets face it, he'll be blamed anyway, toyguru's hands. But it's just infuriating that this is two years in a row now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

So how about postpone the sale until you actually have the items you are supposed to be selling?!

That's just common sense, though. Sorry.

Did they give a date for the next Granamyr sale after Monday?
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Dear GOD!!! Can they screw up Decembers sale day for Classics any worse?!

So, now I have to [try an rush] an try to place 3 separate orders for 3 seperate figures to ensure I get all of them... joy...

...all we need now is Mosquitor delays an the aggravation and blood pressure will be in FULL RISE! lol

MATTY FAIL!

Let's not forget that surprising event that is known as the Chinese New Year!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not forget that surprising event that is known as the Chinese New Year!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    So how about postpone the sale until you actually have the items you are supposed to be selling?!

That's just common sense, though. Sorry.
    Which is exactly what they said they would do after the Demo-Man sale.
    Last edited by davidlogan; December 14, 2012 at 04:01pm. Reason: one of those weird double posts...
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I got it too, but luckily my subs shipped out overnight and will be here on Wednesday.
    Mine shipped too. Maybe theyre trying to be kind to those of us who put in the early TOD Sorceress who they kept waiting
    I am mildly concerned as to whether Procrustus will be in there.. epecially as hes on the bill, so ill be taxed (on 3 of them) Im sure he must be.. it would appear they must have had some stock.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Last year we were told they would not sell a figure until they had the full quota. Apparently we were to forget what happened with Demo-Man and the aftermath.

Heroic Warrior
    I thought Matty said some Granamyr's would be available for immediate shipment on the 17th and half the assortment would be delayed. Does this mean none of them will be ready but all will be delayed?

To the poster who asked: I'm pretty sure that Mattel said there is one sale date for Granamyr like other items, not that two different batches would be offered for sale.

My Procrustus and Mosquitor already shipped.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

*Note to self*
    No more Mattycollector items as Christmas gifts.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Man, I could care less about procrusty. Send him when they send him. I just want Mosquitor!!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

Eh that sucks some, but honestly I'll be pretty busy until the 2nd week in January with family and friends and Christmas, so it doesn't bother me that much honestly.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Well, we heard Granamyr would be delayed already....if I order him, I seriously hope he doesn't come too late, my sub starts next month, and it's a $55 month....so long as Ram Man & Netossa both come like they are supposed to.

What is funny though, that for the first time I got the "Dear Club Eternia® Subscriber," E-Mail....I have never gotten one before, and I got it to both E-Mails I use....and I only signed up for the sub with one E-Mail for the sub, which doesn't start until next month....so either I am special and they have both of my E-Mails somehow....or everyone got this message....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 14, 2012 at 03:47pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Hmmmm... not good. I can wait, it's not the end of the world, but it's still a little annoying.

Hopefully the subscribers whose shipping is delayed get a rarer/more sought after/more valuable free figure than the ones that are shipped right away.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Another day...another delay.

Thankfully my stuff already shipped out yesterday. Oh...that rhymed.

And Matty Poos the bed another Christmas. No fun Ooo what do I get free figure wise till well into the new year.
    Forgot this happened last year till just now.

thanks matty. enjoy the 3 week vacation this is covering up
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Jeez. They might as well tell us now that Castle Grayskull will be delayed.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Heroic Warrior
    What a "surprise" ! Now wait for Chinese New Year 2013, and you'll see more delays coming !

I really feel for those who were naive enough to still believe that there wouldn't be delays anymore...

All those delays, QC issues, mistakes and blunders will add up and cause yet another decrease in sub sales (2014 sub sales, to be precise).

SO sad !

Heroic Warrior
    This means that our Frosta apology figs are getting delayed too, no?

Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    This means that our Frosta apology figs are getting delayed too, no?
    I would imagine so. If your Procrustus is delayed, your bonus figure will be too as they will all ship together (along with Mosquitor)

Well it's good to see we can all rely on Matty in December,what's a little more concerning is that this is the same crap as last year and that ended up pushing delays into January.
    On top of that Granymyr was already pushed back because of delays (suppose to be sept. figure).

I never received Demo man until February this year,who's thinkin Ram man will be delayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's good to see we can all rely on Matty in December,what's a little more concerning is that this is the same crap as last year and that ended up pushing delays into January.
    On top of that Granymyr was already pushed back because of delays (suppose to be sept. figure).

I never received Demo man until February this year,who's thinkin Ram man will be delayed.

Yeah I'm annoyed that the shipment is delayed and I won't receive my figures for maybe 3 weeks but I am beyond PEEVED that now my son will only have printed receipts and an email to open on Christmas morning instead of his figures that he is really excited for.
    View my collection and customs HERE!