Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Procrustus & Granamyr delayed

I must be on the backorder list...because I haven't got a shipping confirmation. I did get the "Subscription Renewal" but no shipping confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I must be on the backorder list...because I haven't got a shipping confirmation. I did get the "Subscription Renewal" but no shipping confirmation.
    Same here. Oh well. I hope it means I'm not part of the Mer-Man-Pa-Looza for the free figures. I already own 4 regular and 2 TRU-Blue.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So are they going to just hold my $186 hostage until these guys ships or are they going to give me my money back so I can use them for Xmas stuff?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Snappy Threader
    I got my ship confirmation on Saturday, so I guess I should count myself among the lucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Same here. Oh well. I hope it means I'm not part of the Mer-Man-Pa-Looza for the free figures. I already own 4 regular and 2 TRU-Blue.
    I actually wouldn't mind a Mer-Man just for army building.

I'm lucky, I got shipment confirmation Saturday.

My order is still in process! Looks like I'm getting everything sometimes next year, oh well! I didn't expect much for Matty/DR anyways!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Mattel blatantly haven't even bothered to produce these figures as they know that in a few days the apocalypse will be upon us so that have just taken our money in the hope it will still have some value after the SHTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Mattel blatantly haven't even bothered to produce these figures as they know that in a few days the apocalypse will be upon us so that have just taken our money in the hope it will still have some value after the SHTF.
    4 days left, better enjoy your MOTUC!
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    4 days left, better enjoy your MOTUC!
    And December 21st is my birthday, so everyone be sure to tell me happy birthday a little early. lol.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    YaY Matty ruined Christmas!!! LOL
    My wife is soooo bummed Granny wont be here by the Holiday (TRUST ME, so am I). So I was like hey, I will just put my sub figs under the tree and open them on Christmas morning. It will kinda be the same right? Oh WAIT! Now sub orders are delayed too and wont make it. I must be a glutton for punishment because I remember a similar situation last year. Not sure if I should laugh or cry?
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

I think it's more important that they not be late with Castle Grayskull next year! I cannot sit on preordered CGs until the following Christmas, I need to be able to give away the ones I intend as gifts actually on Christmas next year. Darned thing is I've already committed to buying them so I may just be stuck.

Also very glad I waited and didn't get off work early to buy Granamyr. I bought him with no fuss at all. That's how I'd like it to be. Too bad it also appears to be a bad thing for the health of the line and for future large beasts. I was hoping we'd see the blue Filmation dragon.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

It took almost 2 hours for the red printing warning to show on both Procustus and Granamyr after sale started...just no way to ever feel bad for Matty....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    YaY Matty ruined Christmas!!! LOL
    My wife is soooo bummed Granny wont be here by the Holiday (TRUST ME, so am I). So I was like hey, I will just put my sub figs under the tree and open them on Christmas morning. It will kinda be the same right? Oh WAIT! Now sub orders are delayed too and wont make it. I must be a glutton for punishment because I remember a similar situation last year. Not sure if I should laugh or cry?
    Lol, thats my story you told

I held back Cy-Chop, Dekker, Frosta and Grayskull Man for Christmas so I have 4 motuc to open on the day lol.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I was hoping we'd see the blue Filmation dragon.
    --> Morningstar

So here's my experience with the delay this month: I actually received my subscription shipment notice for December before the Procrustus and Granamyr delay notice. I guess I was lucky there. Yesterday, while on a bus, I ordered 2 Granamyrs in separate orders (one for me, delivered to my address, the other a gift for a friend, delivered to his address). I received the shipment notice for mine, but not his. I am convinced that there is a method to who is getting shipments, and I think it's related to address, specifically the city. Since my city is APO, my orders are processed earlier than, say, Dallas. It's all alphabetical order.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

I got a shipping notification for Granamyr. I thought there was a delay?

My Granamyr is shipped! So my theory is if you ordered before Mattel's red message of delay went up, they must have had enough stock on hand to cover your order.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

I got a shipping notice for Granamyr too....very happy that he won't be delayed and soon I will have him

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Jones View Post
    So here's my experience with the delay this month: I actually received my subscription shipment notice for December before the Procrustus and Granamyr delay notice. I guess I was lucky there. Yesterday, while on a bus, I ordered 2 Granamyrs in separate orders (one for me, delivered to my address, the other a gift for a friend, delivered to his address). I received the shipment notice for mine, but not his. I am convinced that there is a method to who is getting shipments, and I think it's related to address, specifically the city. Since my city is APO, my orders are processed earlier than, say, Dallas. It's all alphabetical order.
    I don't think so. I placed my Granamyr order within the first minute or two at most and am in Austin but still no shipping notice.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Woohoo! Add me to the shipped Granamyr club! And my subs have shipped too. I've got a lucky touch I guess, although there's no way Granamyr arrives before Christmas since that ONLY gives them seven days (six business days) to move it from California to New York.

On a side note, I bought an Irish wool sweater online for my wife for Christmas. It cost $15 to ship, was shipped FROM IRELAND, and arrived at my doorstep in three freaking days. Matty needs to move their shipping warehouse to Ireland.

So, Procustus, who is a subscription figure, is going to hold up Mosquitor who isn't delayed but is also a subscription figure... and the free "we're sorry" figure they were going to pay the shipping on anyway is also being delayed because it's in the same order... BUT people who aren't subscribers, and not making a commitment to the line, they are going to get Mosquitor because they paid $2 more for him?

Why dose that sound so wrong?
    ----------------------------------------
    I HAVE... ...THE FLOUR!!!
    ~WUN-DAR

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    That would be a nice touch if they run out of Mer-Man on the later orders, and have to give up something nicer.

It'd be sweet if they had a figure that had a recall on it, but actually had nothing wrong with it. Like a small color variant or something. People who had the sub probably have all the figures they need, but a variant, bam, now we're talking.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Anybody else getting the Charlie Brown sound byte running through their mind:
    "I got an order confirmation!!! I got a shipping notice!!!...I got a rock..."