Thread: Any chance of Sideshow making a Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture line?

Any chance of Sideshow making a Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture line?

First I would LOVE to see a Comiquette of Frank Langella as Skeletor! Yeah Sideshow, Laugh at me all you want. I loved this film as a kid and still do!

Thanks

The Monster,
    Nick

- - - Updated - - -

What we need for a Sideshow Exclusive for Skeletor is an extra gold head for him from he was becoming "Master Of The Universe" for a short time.

I would like it to light up.

A Life Sized Bust may also work for this light up idea Sideshow.

Nick

- - - Updated - - -

The Skeletor Life-Sized Bust should have this sound clip taken from the film!

"Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force! I am that power! Kneel before your master!"

Just my thoughts what do you all think about this idea?

Nick

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as the base for the bust is concerned, How about giving it the look of Skeletor's Throne from the film? Or make the base Black with Stars on it you know, Like looking at a night sky? Oh, and the base must say "Skeletor" on it in the Font that is the Masters Of The Universe logo shown in the end credits of the film.

What does eveyone think?

Nick
    "Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force! I am that power! Kneel before your master!"- Frank Langella as Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    D*mn good ideas man

Id also like new LL figures , this time with sound bytes/dialogue !
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

This is what I want the bust to do.

Nick
    "Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force! I am that power! Kneel before your master!"- Frank Langella as Skeletor

I've never seen the movie, but I LOVE this Skeletor. There is an abridged version of the movie in youtube with only the skeletor parts, before watching it I knew the movie was bad, but just those clips made it feel like the movie was spectacular.

Funny thing is, several months ago I bought it in betamax in spanish, ha ha, and the voices are all the same from the cartoon, the experience should be a little better, but I haven't taken the time to watch it.

I tell you the earth scenes and bootleg storm troopers still make it a disappointment.

A mini statue of movie skeletor? SOLD
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Seeing as how I think Sideshow would need permission from Warner Bros and Mattel, we can probably say it looks like it would never happen.

I would die for statues or even large premium format figures of the movie characters
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    I def think that it WILL happen !

Enterbay would be too costly prolly
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Court Magician
    I don't think it will happen.
    Jerry (PCS) said it was not easy to acquire the motu license. It took him a pretty long time...

Maybe PCS will eventually make one, if the new 1/4 line will be hit.
    (soooooo looking forward to their first release!!)