Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lots of MOC for sale..

Widget
    dude you seriously need to come down and give it a rest before making accusations in my own topic and ruining my chance of future sales in the process.....you paid on the 31st I told you I was gonna post your figures on Monday 4/02 (yours and your mate svens) and i did....I am not always behind my computer and I've been away for a couple of days being busy with the kids and i can't always answer my emails instantly.

The figures were posted from the UK mate with airsure,you live in germany,of course they won't get to you overnight,it might take a few days...if you're not willing to wait well maybe you should not buy from sellers outside Germany.

how do you think people are gonna react when they see your post in my thread??...that's right they aint gonna bother dealing with me.
    I am actually so ****** off with it all that I wish i never sold those figures to you mate,next time think twice before making accusations on a public forum.

Rant Over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Received my MOC Ninjor today Fab. Thx again for the great deal. Appreciate the good communication. This figure is awesome!!!
    I just quoted you mate so we're all clear and people know that I am a very serious and reliable seller.

come down.
    when i buy someting from a collector, and get no reaction since days so i starting to get worried normal.

your words on 30.01.2013:thanks mate,I'll post them tomorrow or friday at the latest (not monday as your wrote here) be correct ok?
    so i wait the weekend and monday and Thursday without any sign that was not ok.
    I am not starting collecting yesterday you know, and sold much too in the past with perfect care for buyers.
    But everything is clear between us, you give the track id and the shipping info, why dont take the normal way and ansywering emails?
    you have a smartphone right, taking care when someone spends many bucks is normal buddy!
    You must get more proffessional in dealing.
    anyway thanx for your help.
    Ill keep you in touch.
    FEED ME MORE !!!!!!

Court Magician
    I have something to say use skype on the computer . not all smart phones can call out international or have internet access on there phone . you can also use skype I use it when I call out to japan for some side work. also this sending items really a pain in the A** international posting say i live in the usa right and I order something form the UK or from germany it takes 3 weeks to get to me .
    Last edited by ps3repair1980; February 6, 2013 at 08:37am.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by General Faker View Post
    come down.
    when i buy someting from a collector, and get no reaction since days so i starting to get worried normal.

your words on 30.01.2013:thanks mate,I'll post them tomorrow or friday at the latest (not monday as your wrote here) be correct ok?
    so i wait the weekend and monday and Thursday without any sign that was not ok.
    I am not starting collecting yesterday you know, and sold much too in the past with perfect care for buyers.
    But everything is clear between us, you give the track id and the shipping info, why dont take the normal way and ansywering emails?
    you have a smartphone right, taking care when someone spends many bucks is normal buddy!
    You must get more proffessional in dealing.
    anyway thanx for your help.
    Ill keep you in touch.
    Dude i did send you an email saying they were gone on monday check your inbox or junk....get more profesional in dealin?..dont ****ing patronise me and make me look like a ****,did you read anything i said in my previous post???
    And dont make assumptions about me owning a smartphone with internet access cos i dont.

May i remind you that i hold your YBs for days cos your paypal account was playing up and turned down offers from other peeps.

Anyway i am done now,case closed.
    Last edited by perseus; February 6, 2013 at 02:50pm.

People who have doubts about Perseus....Don't be. He's honest & will work with you. I admit I also get nervous with international sellers but this was one of my best experiences. Sometimes life get's in the way for more important things like family. I completely understand that as well having 3 beautiful kids myself. So again no worries with Perseus. Buy from him. The international shipping to where I live in the Midwest was actually fast. Less than 10 days!! Thx again Fab

Court Magician
    I think general faker needs more patience when dealing with international sellers or people in general not everybody is around there computer 24/7 365 day out of the year.

Widget
    right where were we???

I did an update with all the figures i've sold but there are still lots of nice stuff that need to go...and i really can't be arsed with ebay anymore.

I am more than open to negotiations if something tickles your fancy,come and talk to me.

everything was finally fine.
    fast shipping thanx.
    FEED ME MORE !!!!!!

hi,
    Does anybody know anything about perseus (Fab) ?
    The last thing I know is, that he was in hospital and had to went through surgery .. that was weeks ago.

Just hope that he's fine !
    Last edited by soundwaves; March 29, 2013 at 03:02pm. Reason: typo