Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Princess of Power collectibles coming from Icon Heroes

Princess of Power collectibles coming from Icon Heroes

Whoever suggested a purely-Filmation Fright Zone and Crystal Castle is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

...cause I'll spend mine on summa dat

http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/138138/

STAR TREKTM, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe®, and She-RaTM Princess of Power take over the business world with Icon Heroes, LLC’s new line of desk and office accessories, statues, and prints. Icon Heroes announced that it will debut items from the new lines at #TF14 Toy Fair 2014, to be held February 16-19 at the Jacob K. Javitz Center in New York City, booth 4926.

Icon Heroes will be exhibiting 2014 licensed pop culture bookends, card holders, letter openers, paperweights, mouse pads, large scale collectible environment statues, and white label novelty toys. The Company is known for innovative, functional product designs with collectible flair. In 2014, the Company intends to expand their market growth into book, novelty, and mass market chain stores with unique licensed products.

“We pride ourselves in delivering highly detailed collectibles that are used and appreciated daily,” said Rose Wang, Managing Member, Icon Heroes, LLC. “Toy Fair 2014 (#TFNY) is the perfect venue to share our everyday collectible vision with the media and future buyers. We look forward to speaking with interested buyers and the media. Make an appointment or come by and see us.”
    Last edited by Tallstar; January 10, 2014 at 07:56am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Whoever suggested a purely-Filmation Fright Zone and Crystal Castle is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

I hope that they can incorporate elements of the toy Crystal Castle as they did for Snake Mountain (mainly giving it doors, I never liked the disappearing gem as an entrance). But I hope the Fright Zone, if they make one, is 100% Filmation. No need for a tree and some primitive caves in that big industrial fortress.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

If Icon Heroes intend to make a Crystal Castle statue (now that they seem to have the license for POP, as per the press release), I seriously hope they're not aiming for a purely Filmation look.

EDIT:

This is Icon Heroes' response regarding POP products.

Thanks for writing. We have discussed many potential possible products to launch but we cannot reveal anything at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    If Icon Heroes intend to make a Crystal Castle statue (now that they seem to have the license for POP, as per the press release), I seriously hope they're not aiming for a purely Filmation look.

EDIT:

This is Icon Heroes' response regarding POP products.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    You tease you...

I really like what Icon Heroes is doing.. Quite unique.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I would sell a kidney to get these. A Filmation Fright Zone would look beyond awesome and very suited to the Icon Heroes style. As for the Crystal Castle, it'd also rule. I'd love an add-on Skydancer Mountain base to boot.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

POP tease from Icon Heroes!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I hope that they can incorporate elements of the toy Crystal Castle as they did for Snake Mountain (mainly giving it doors, I never liked the disappearing gem as an entrance). But I hope the Fright Zone, if they make one, is 100% Filmation. No need for a tree and some primitive caves in that big industrial fortress.
    I like what Eamon suggested on a very old Roast Gooble Dinner. That the Vintage Fright Zone was a small base or outpost on Eternia, while their actual Filmation headquarters was on Etheria.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Letter opener?! NOICE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I like what Eamon suggested on a very old Roast Gooble Dinner. That the Vintage Fright Zone was a small base or outpost on Eternia, while their actual Filmation headquarters was on Etheria.
    Oh I'd never heard that but like that idea as well!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Looks like a letter opener. Sweet!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Coolio

I feel like Fry in Futurama-

When are we going to learn what's being made?
    Soon enough.
    Aww, that's not soon enough!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    One option for the Crystal Castle would be to take a cue from the posters in the first issue of the US She-Ra magazine, and replace the throne of the toy castle with the Filmation castle (scaled down a little).

Exciting news! NOW, I may have to get into these castle replicas!

YESSSSSSS!!!!

Very VERY psyched about this! The letter-opener looks promising, provided it's in show-accurate silver.

I hope that they can incorporate elements of the toy Crystal Castle as they did for Snake Mountain (mainly giving it doors, I never liked the disappearing gem as an entrance).
    Yeah...no. No, I say! I understand completely that some of you really liked the vintage Castle playset...and I do too...for what it is. We're not going to get something better-looking than that if they go that route.

Lets please, PLEASE FINALLY have the *REAL* Crystal Castle in some form. The Filmation one. Not a hybrid. As much as I know that some posters tried to combine the two looks by stacking the Filmation CC ontop of the POP CC, it just looked fugly and needlessly so.

If you love the vintage castle, you've got the vintage castle No one can ever take it away from you. Can I - and the rest of the world - have the Filmation accurate Crystal Castle? Please? Pretty, pretty please?

We can do some combo of the two the NEXT time there's a MOTUC/POP resurgence, okay?

I will weep a thousand tears if they go through the trouble of making a Crystal Castle anything and it has giant blue doors or pink clouds sculpted onto it.

Just gimme:

EDIT: Can a mod please fix the spelling on the word "coming" in the thread title? I appreciate being given the honor of first post (retroactively) but I'd like it to be in a thread that respects grammar and spelling I got a rep to maintain here!
    Last edited by DisneyBoy; February 4, 2014 at 05:27pm.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    [QUOTE=DisneyBoy;3403394Can a mod please fix the spelling on the word "coming" in the thread title? I appreciate being given the honor of first post (retroactively) but I'd like it to be in a thread that respects grammar and spelling I got a rep to maintain here![/QUOTE]

And done.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

I reeeeeeeally hope that letter opener isn't gold. I have a feeling they'd compromise some sales if it wasn't in Filmation silver...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be interested in seeing the Crystal Castle and Fright Zone sculptures (if any).

For the Crystal Castle, I'd like to see a combination of the original toy castle with the Filmation castle/spire on top (instead of the toy's throne). As for the Fright Zone, I'd like to see pure Filmation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I reeeeeeeally hope that letter opener isn't gold. I have a feeling they'd compromise some sales if it wasn't in Filmation silver...
    It looks gold. Hopefully a silver repaint will soon follow!

Last edited by Tallstar; February 4, 2014 at 06:38pm.

Oh man, if they make a Filmation Fright Zone I will have to sell my body to medical research to buy it.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I'm not going to have any money…at…all…
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Hey, Tallstar

Do you know who is the artist behind the Macy's poster ?

Esteban Maroto ???

The letter opener is a good start. I'm sure they'll do both gold and silver as they've done the multiple colors of the Power Sword. Hoping some statues of Crystal Castle and Fright Zone (Filmation style for both preferably) will be coming our way as well.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation: Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar

Yes, yes, yes, and more yes! I will be all over a Filmation Crystal Castle and Fright Zone. I'd prefer them not to integrate the toy versions with the Filmation designs in this case.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

This year is going to be one big giant reward for POP fans!

I am so happy that Icon Heroes is doing this. They will have my money for any pop-themed items.

This is awesome!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.