Thread: Sideshow Collectibles MOTU art print

Sideshow Collectibles MOTU art print

Masters of the Universe Premium Art Print
    Featuring He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, and more, Sideshow’s Masters of the Universe Premium Art Print is a must-have for fans of Eternia! Limited to 275 pieces worldwide, the Masters of the Universe Premium Art Print by artists Alex Pascenko and Zac Roane will be available for Pre-Order on Monday, October 3, 2016!

You can also enter for a chance to win one of the prints. Click here for more info on Sideshowtoy.com

Last edited by Is-rael; September 23, 2016 at 12:56pm.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Heroic Warrior
    WOW!!!

This is absolutely stunning Artwork!!! Epic to max!!! Well done to the artists, and Sideshow! Apparently there will be prints for sale, so i certainly will have a copy this masterpiece!

Thanks for the link and the info! Hope that this print means that Sideshow will continue to make MOTU Statues (if only i hope for Teela at least, especially since they already made Evil-Lyn)! Those revealed are incredible so far! Can't wait for take them in my hands!
    Last edited by granamyr80; September 22, 2016 at 09:16pm.

Defender of the Crown
    I wonder why they cut off the print at the top, I sure would like to see the entire print.
    http://www.mightyaction.com Powerful Geek News

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Guard View Post
    I wonder why they cut off the print at the top, I sure would like to see the entire print.
    Yes, I will wait to see the entire print. Looks beautiful, though.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Very nice art! I'm probably not going to buy any more fragile items for my collection like the statues, as much as I love the designs - I'm a klutz, and I know it. This will be a nice way to get some awesome Sideshow designs in my collection. It would be nice if they did a portfolio of characters, too!

The framed print is up for $240. Limited edition of 275.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...TUNVITE_500214

I broke down and ordered one.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats
    ME WANT MORE MYTHIC LEGIONS!

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Don’t get me wrong, its utterly beautiful, but something is off. It looks as though the image is cropped. Before, I just put that down to it being a preview, but to see that the finished article itself looks like that, it just doesn’t look right. I mean, Snake Mountain is cut off, as is Grayskull (at least I think its Grayskull), as well as the Sorceress' head. It looks weird.

The art is great, it gives us an idea how they would look on the next few statues (if that happens)
    Anyway I can't stop thinking about this print made by Nebezial.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    The framed print is up for $240. Limited edition of 275.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...TUNVITE_500214

I broke down and ordered one.
    Wow!!!

This looks even more amazing, now that it has been revealed completely!!! Some importan details which weren't possible to notice in the preview:
    Sorceress looks incredibly and otherwordly beautiful!
    Mer-Man is insane!!!
    Orko looks great too!
    Only Stratos looks a bit off. Or for putting it better, a bit more human than usual.
    But apart from that this is definitely wonderful! Thanks for sharing it!

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    The art is great, it gives us an idea how they would look on the next few statues (if that happens)
    Anyway I can't stop thinking about this print made by Nebezial.
    I would also loved more than anything that Stjepan would give us more of his artwork. Unfortunately he can't, because of health issues and work schedules, which prevented him to do it. I really wish him to feel better soon.

I really like the print but if you are going to do a art based on a new look, then you should follow that new look. He-Man's face in the statue of a chiseled face fully grown man, in the poster he looks like very pretty teen boy or a fop. Great print but I wanted the He-Man in the statue to be represented. The boobs on the women are bit tacky too.

I don't fancy spending more than $90 on a print which is $30 more than Mondo prints.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Yeah, the price is something I cant justify. Considering it’s from Sideshow, that’s not a surprise. Seriously, I’ve got a few Mondo prints (the big ones, too), and I’ve never paid more than £100 for one. This is smaller than those. Much smaller. The price is beyond absurd, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, its utterly beautiful, but something is off. It looks as though the image is cropped. Before, I just put that down to it being a preview, but to see that the finished article itself looks like that, it just doesn’t look right. I mean, Snake Mountain is cut off, as is Grayskull (at least I think its Grayskull), as well as the Sorceress' head. It looks weird.
    Very much agree. Indeed, it appears to be cropped on every side: we lose significant portions of Beastman's paw, Trap-Jaw's claw, Ram Man's fist, Man-At-Arms's mace - as well as Sorceress, Grayskull and Snake Mountain (as noted). I really can't believe that was intended: the composition is far too tight, and feels compromised and visually incorrect.

Perhaps Sideshow got a cheap deal on framing services, but only at a certain dimension - so the prints had to be cropped? Or vice-versa? Is that far-fetched, do you think? I mean, it's not as if Sideshow are known for being cheapskates...