Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:4 statues from POP Culture Shock Discussion

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    Gotta agree with you: Beast man should look amazing. My only hope is that the release of these statues get spaced out sufficiently enough that I can afford to preorder all of them!
    So true!

Beast Man actually is wearing his Filmation boots! Yes!! His boots!!

It sounds silly, but I've waited so long for this; Filmation Beast Man is the most iconic for me.
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    My wife snagged one for me on her smart phone right after we landed in Des Moines returning from Power Con!! I was REALLY worried I would miss out on this one due to being in the air during the sale time, but lucked out It was WAY bigger than I expected when I saw it on display at Power Con and although that is cool, I'm still contemplating where in the world I can display it.......

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    My wife snagged one for me on her smart phone right after we landed in Des Moines returning from Power Con!! I was REALLY worried I would miss out on this one due to being in the air during the sale time, but lucked out It was WAY bigger than I expected when I saw it on display at Power Con and although that is cool, I'm still contemplating where in the world I can display it.......
    yay! so glad you got yours too! (my wife got mine for me, and it's a good thing! lol.)
    it was awesome meeting and spending time with you, Melinda, and Penelope at the con. glad you all made it home safe!
    maybe we'll see ya there next year (and maybe just maybe my wife and girls can come too?)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    yay! so glad you got yours too! (my wife got mine for me, and it's a good thing! lol.)
    it was awesome meeting and spending time with you, Melinda, and Penelope at the con. glad you all made it home safe!
    maybe we'll see ya there next year (and maybe just maybe my wife and girls can come too?)
    It was a blast to hang with you as well!! I'm so glad I spotted you at the mall on Friday and that we were able to enjoy Buffalo Wild Wings with you and hang out randomly throughout the Con from then on. Congrats to you as well for getting one of these ordered!!! I know we were both on pins and needles about possibly missing out. I'm already having withdrawls from Power Con being over It felt like it would never get here and then it was over in a flash. I will definitely be there next year and future years as well. Bringing Penelope next year may be a challenge as she will be much harder to handle at nearly 2 years old versus 11 months this go round (TBD). I defintely dont want to be the guy with the disruptive child in the panels next year!! As long as Power Con continues to happen though, in a few years, it will be a family affair moving forward Look forward to seeing you and hopefully your fam as well in future years!!!!! Stay awesome!!!!!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I got 1 of each version during the first 5 minutes they went on sale (1 for me and 1 for a friend). Yay!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

How does the numbering on the statues work??? The reason why i ask is that i just asked the question via email to Pop Culture Shock and the return message said " The numbering is random and not in order of purchase "????
    I have the power

Any one recieve an email yesterday from pop culture shock? They said in the prior email they would have news. Was interested in what they had go say.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I got 1 of each version during the first 5 minutes they went on sale (1 for me and 1 for a friend). Yay!
    And I did it all using SLOW satellite internet while on board a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean. Thankfully I was able to get them though. REALLY excited to add the He-man with orko statue to my collection.

Not sure when, but looks like the exclusive version sold out.

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    November figure = Ealo

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Not sure when, but looks like the exclusive version sold out.
    It sold out about 2 to 3 days in, i was waiting for a reply on shipping which is absurd, meanwhile it sold out. How much are you Americans paying for this statue to be shipped for those that asked for a quote I was told $300 to $350 for shipping to Australia, i said to them how is it possible that ive paid $121.05 for Grayskull to be shipped and that is a HUGE box.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    It sold out about 2 to 3 days in, i was waiting for a reply on shipping which is absurd, meanwhile it sold out. How much are you Americans paying for this statue to be shipped for those that asked for a quote I was told $300 to $350 for shipping to Australia, i said to them how is it possible that ive paid $121.05 for Grayskull to be shipped and that is a HUGE box.
    You got a huge discount on shipping from Matty when it comes to Castle Grayskull. I have to ship CG to a friend in Australia and it will cost $400 to ship it simply because I don't get the same massive discounts that Matty does from UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL.

As far as the statue, I don't know how much it will cost to ship. I requested a quote a few days before they went on sale and I never heard back.

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    November figure = Ealo

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

I like how vibrant Beast Man turned out. I wish the Classics figure was that bright (and quarter of an inch taller).

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

WOW! Beast Man looks AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; October 10, 2013 at 07:33pm.

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    November figure = Ealo

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    I pre-ordered the regular (non-Orko) He-Man statue.

I am probably going to be selective with these. I do think the Beastman one looks out of this world and more spot-on design wise than the He-Man one. However, I don't think I'll be purchasing.

The characters I hope they release (fingers' crossed) are Skeletor, Hordak, and She-Ra. Probably the Sorceress as well. So, I hope the statues do well enough that they keep releasing more characters!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Beast Man looks phenomenal. I agree MGM. While I love the MOTUC figure, I also wish it looked this vibrant.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    awesome statue! Wish Mattel would release a Filmation Beast Man with Tri Klops wristbands, red Keldor boots and a vibrant orange skin.

WOW!!!! Beastman has always been my favorite henchman of the Evil Villians and this looks like he jumped straight out of the Filmation cartoon!!!! I'm really pumped to get this in 2014!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    The characters I hope they release (fingers' crossed) are Skeletor, Hordak, and She-Ra. Probably the Sorceress as well.
    Filmation Sorceress would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E to have.

Heroic Warrior
    Seeing this, I now want even more Filmation variants than before. MOTUC Beastman looks similar to the Filmation look, but I'd love to get some characters that look 100% Filmation.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

So angry they are making these. They look so awesome and I have no room. I am going to have to replace my 200x statues with these I guess. I am kinda hoping MOTUC line will end all ready, can't keep supporting the line along with Icon Heroes castles, comic books and now these Statues. Overload.

Another amazing statue!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Beastman looks fantastic!!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Blasphemy my friend!!!!!

There is no doubt that we are getting ALOT these days of MOTU goodness, BUT I personally would MUCH rather be overloaded than not have anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have enough room currently to display alot of my MOTU collection but it is fun to rotate it on a fairly routine basis to keep it fresh Just hang in there through 2015 and the Classics will very likely slow down. I'm hoping it does not end entirely but I bet it will taper off to a 6 figure mini sub and SDCC/Power Con releases from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    So angry they are making these. They look so awesome and I have no room. I am going to have to replace my 200x statues with these I guess. I am kinda hoping MOTUC line will end all ready, can't keep supporting the line along with Icon Heroes castles, comic books and now these Statues. Overload.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    What you said is very selfish imo. That's not because you cannot that you have to wish the line stops. That s definitely not fair for all of us who wants it keep going on as long as possible.
    For me your thought is as ridiculous as a guy who would want nobody can go in vacation since he cannot go in vacation because he has no time or/and no money for that.
    And I have no space to put the new items too but I absolutely dont wish what you wish. Especially because you said the statue is awesome.
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com

wow look awesome be to expensive for me but phenominal thats a heman collection id get and how i remember it
    now if only we could get a line of these exatly like this as regular figures, available widly