Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teela bust from Tweeterhead

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

Teela bust from Tweeterhead

She looks stunning! Definitely buying this

Posted on Diamond's Toy Chest previews site.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Wow!!! this will definitely be a preorder for me!

As beautifully sculpted as it is, it doesn't do it for me. It doesn't focus on a particular era's Teela...although I can imagine a design like this in a MOTU movie.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Totally Dyslexic
    It is a nicely sculpted piece.

And yes, she wears Teelas cloths and has a similar tiara but that´s not Teela for me...

The hair is to red and to flowy for my taste. Teelas hair can flow if she isn´t wearing the Tiara. The face is to soft and reminds me a little bit to much of Scarlett Johansson and i simply don´t see her as Teela.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

A Teela like I've never seen before... I'm definitely buying this one, she looks breath-takingly amazing here
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Heroic Warrior
    I like it a lot. It's maybe my favorite of this line so far.

Not a fan of it at all.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    She looks great! Wasn't planning on buying any of these busts, but I might end up getting this.

So bummed....

I was so excited when Tweeterhead announced they were making MOTU busts. Their Munsters, Batman Classics, and Batman '66 stuff are absolutely amazing. It sucks that my favorite license is my least favorite Tweeterhead product.

I'm really not digging Teela. Skeletor has been the best by far.

I really wanted to love these.

Little insider info here… This is just a prototype, there are some changes being made right now to the final prototype, so while this is close to what the final will be, there will be some minor changes.

I'm thankful for those of you who like her, I'm really happy even with this older version, and the new version is much improved IMO. (Less Scarlett Johansen.)

I'm sorry for those of you that wanted something else. Teela has had MANY looks over all the years. Even early on she changed a lot, then the cartoons came into play, and even now in Classics she still can't seem to keep one look down for very long without something changing.
    So if this isn't your Teela, I totally understand.

But all of us with Tweeterhead, are really happy with how she's turning out!

And I'm REALLY excited for some of you "Alcala fans" to see what the shield looks like on the back.
    Last edited by Baena; March 24, 2015 at 12:37pm.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I love this so much! Can't wait to preorder. She's gorgeous, and I really like the updates to her design! The hair, the gems, and her face - especially the eyes, are great. Love the choice of the pale lip color for her.

AMAZING UPDATE on this character.... Way to go!!! they knocked it right outta the park!!!
    Cinco Banking System: Great. I've made the change. Your wife's new legal name is: TAARGÜS TAARGÜS. Is this okay?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'm not a redhaired Teela fan, but I actually like this!

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

I love it! Best one so far!
    To infinity, and beyond!

She's beautiful!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This will be preordered as soon as it goes up! As a huge Teela fan I say... Bravo Nate! You've impressed me again! Can't wait to see the final!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.30.16!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

According to Tweeterhead, Teela will be going on sale very soon. Can't wait!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Can't wait! She is my favourite so far.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

Saw an email listing her up for preorder on the sideshow site now.

And here are some more pics:

......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

I just preordered mine. Man, I can't wait until October.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    They turned her from Scarlett Johansson to Blanche Devereux?

I liked it a lot more before...
    To infinity, and beyond!

I think it is an interesting take on her. Pretty beautiful. The formations I call "German lip shadows" (the way I've noticed the corner of the lips have a bulgey effect on some people, think Brian Thompson, ect) are not to my liking since I do not like how they look on me or my family, but it is cool to see it represented. I like them bettter on He Man. Heheh.

Still beautiful sculpt. I think it is interesting that it is not any particular Teela. I cannot afford any statues or busts but if I could, and I wanted to buy them, I would not have a problem getting this one

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think she kinda looks better. Will still be getting her. Also I'm glad the green in the jewels had gone.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |