Thread: Looking for clamshells for the Super 7 stuff

Looking for clamshells for the Super 7 stuff

I would like to find some nice clam shells for the Super 7 figures, can anyone point me to some? Can anyone who owns some of the Zolo World vintage Star Wars figure Clam shells confirm for me that the Super 7's fit inside? Also, I'd like some clam shells for the M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E.'s if anything like that exists.

Thanks for any help you can give.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there no one with a zoloworld Star Wars case and the Super 7 figures that can confirm or deny that they fit so that I can know whether or not to buy, so that I can finally hang these up?

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a couple of weeks and 140 views. Can't someone post a simple yes or no?

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    I tired to ask on FB for you but didn't get any answers.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    I tired to ask on FB for you but didn't get any answers.
    Thank you very much kind sir.

Do you mean on Super 7's facebook page?

I would guess that they would fit in the vintage clams, but can't say for certainty. I e-mailed and PMed Zolo about it awhile ago, but never heard back from him. I've bought from Zoloworld in the past and the customer service had always been top notch, so I was a little surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I would guess that they would fit in the vintage clams, but can't say for certainty. I e-mailed and PMed Zolo about it awhile ago, but never heard back from him. I've bought from Zoloworld in the past and the customer service had always been top notch, so I was a little surprised.
    Thank you for sharing. Hopefully this vast mystery will be answered soon, while I can afford to buy them. : /

They are the same size as my vintage kenner star wars figs 1978-1985. They fit afa star wars cases exactly so a zolo case for vintage star wars would work.

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    They are the same size as my vintage kenner star wars figs 1978-1985. They fit afa star wars cases exactly so a zolo case for vintage star wars would work.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Thank you sir!
    Hello my friends. The account that was messaged was not my main profile so I am late to seeing this.

I believe that our MOTU cases will fit super 7 figures. We are in the process of doing the ultimate revision to our vintage motu case. This will feature our new locking system on it as well. I am hoping to have information on it very soon. If you get a chance, please check out our facebook page Zoloworld.com for all of our newest information.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and our vintage star wars cases also feature our new locking feature for the 3.75 series.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Hello my friends. The account that was messaged was not my main profile so I am late to seeing this.

I believe that our MOTU cases will fit super 7 figures. We are in the process of doing the ultimate revision to our vintage motu case. This will feature our new locking system on it as well. I am hoping to have information on it very soon. If you get a chance, please check out our facebook page Zoloworld.com for all of our newest information.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and our vintage star wars cases also feature our new locking feature for the 3.75 series.
    Thank you for the reply, but I was wondering if your Star Wars cases will hold the 3.75" MOTU figures from Super7?

Nearly 2 months, and 560 views in and still no confirmation. Seriously? Am I going to have to buy one and pay for shipping just to see if they fit? Is there seriously no one who owns the Super7 figures and a Star Wars Zoloworld case that can verify this?

My weak ankled Willy Cat just fell and started a chain reaction that caused Battled Cat and Battle Armor He-Man, along with Plundor and one of Shakoti's darklings to fall on my stacked Super7 figures. They're stacked because I can't hang them up, unless I want to un-punch them, which I don't. Thankfully there was no damage that I saw, but they definitely got hit, because Plundor was still leaning on them.

Can someone PLEASE verify if the Zoloworld vintage Star Wars figure cases fit the Super7 3.75" MOTU figures?

PLEASE

They fit! B

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    They fit! B
    Is that a full fledged confirmation? Earlier you said they should fit because they are the same size as vintage star wars figures, and that the SW figures fit the AFA cases, so the MOTU's should fit the Zoloworld, but I was hoping for more of a true blue confirmation.

Is there any way you could perhaps share a pic?

And if they do fit, then thank you sir! It's felt like forever since I asked this. I'm so happy to finally have confirmation!

I recently bought some Protech Star Case 1 clamshells on ebay that work fine for these MOC figures. I wish they were a little harder plastic, though.