December 19, 2012, 09:11am
WTFWTK 2.93 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by TheFallen.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Bamf1980: Can you give us a ballpark estimate of when we might find out what the secret connection between Earth and Eternia that Marlena discovered will be revealed?
2. Machinitess: For some time Hasbro sold (and might be still selling) My Little Pony blanks to customizers. Will we get this option from Mattel outside the MOTUC line with MOTUC blanks? I could see a market for blank bucks and heads in the appropriate scale for MOTUC and they would also be of interest to the DC crowd. Unmarked, there'd be no reason everyone couldn't use them.
3. Kinghsss456: Can you (or anyone) tell us when and the reason why King Hsss went from the Staff of Ka to his current Snake Staff.
4. facet: Can you confirm that Red Shadow is the guy with the red stripe going down his back at Hero's funeral scene in the second mini comic and the green robotic guy is Bandwidth. The names were given to us yet no visual refences or descriptions were given to us, so these 2 characters being the only 2 we have never seen before, it makes logical sense these are them. And if so, will we see more of these guys?
5. Rioblast: In regards to future figures using bendy parts: you guys keep bringing up Snout Spout's trunk as a reason why you guys don't want to use any bendy parts. Why can't you guys just use the SAME material that you used for King Hiss for any future figures? Just use the rubber/plastic bendy material (King Hiss) and NOT the foam/rubber bendy materal (Snout Spout).
So ask those questions!