Thread: SDCC Items Featured At The Top On Matty's Shop Page

SDCC Items Featured At The Top On Matty's Shop Page

When clicking on the shop page this morning, I noticed all of the SDCC items are listed in the top few rows as "Coming Soon". I like that you can finally see some bigger pics of Rokkon and Stonedar, and those into Monster High are finally able to see Webarella as a bigger image!

yep. they have just under 2 months to advertise the crap out of the exclusives. Shouldn't be too long till we see tons more pics and info on everything. very tempted by the rocks I have to say. they were a fave back in the joyus day
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    When clicking on the shop page this morning, I noticed all of the SDCC items are listed in the top few rows as "Coming Soon". I like that you can finally see some bigger pics of Rokkon and Stonedar, and those into Monster High are finally able to see Webarella as a bigger image!
    Those are because of 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Voucher Sale, which starts on June 3rd for subscribers (Early Access) and if any vouchers remain, then for general public on 4th of June.

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...64-all-access/

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    So the early access for subscribers is tied to attending the event and is NOT essentially working as a preorder for subscribers, correct?
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

$20 for the Mini Masters....hmmm, not too bad, I wonder if that will make them each like $8 - $10 for a regular line if one were to come. Which that, would be decent with me, and allow me to get one for me, and one for my son of the ones I would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    So the early access for subscribers is tied to attending the event and is NOT essentially working as a preorder for subscribers, correct?
    Correct, you have to attend to pick them up....It's just to allow someone who plans to attend a chance to secure one before actually going, to be picked up when you get there.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post

Correct, you have to attend to pick them up....It's just to allow someone who plans to attend a chance to secure one before actually going, to be picked up when you get there.
    I think you're half right. What's in the shop IS for the voucher system BUT the figures WILL be available for subscribers via early access once the remaining stock goes on sale on the matty site AFTER the con.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I think you're half right. What's in the shop IS for the voucher system BUT the figures WILL be available for subscribers via early access once the remaining stock goes on sale on the matty site AFTER the con.
    Early Access: Mon 6/3 at 8am PT thru Tues 6/4 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
    All Access: Tues 6/4 at 9am PT thru Tues 6/11 at 11:59pm PT (open to everyone)
    I think this is what he was asking about, how it says that.....which is just for SDCC pick-up.

It will also be available for purchase at the show and at MattyCollector.com on 8/5 (details to come).
    But we won't be able to get anything outside of SDCC on Matty until this date, Early Access or not.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    So how difficult is it going to be to purchase the Mini-Master set after SDCC?

If I am unable to go to the Con this year, should I bite-the-bullet and purchase one on eBay, or do think there will be plenty to go around on Matty.com afterwards??
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I've never had a problem getting SDCC items afterwards on Matty.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

If I am unable to go to the Con this year, should I bite-the-bullet and purchase one on eBay, or do think there will be plenty to go around on Matty.com afterwards??
    I've never bought the SDCC items on Matty, I only own the Orko / Adam set & a loose Mo-Larr Skeletor....which I bought over a year after the fact, and on Ebay....but Vykron hung around for a while, and BBTS still has the Matty versions. Granted, he's lesser demanded than the Rock Warriors....but I see plenty to go around, they would at least have to have a decent larger run done of them to be sold at $60....and the Mini Masters at $20.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

I've never had an issue ordering the exclusives from the matty site.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I've never had a problem getting SDCC items afterwards on Matty.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I've never bought the SDCC items on Matty, I only own the Orko / Adam set & a loose Mo-Larr Skeletor....which I bought over a year after the fact, and on Ebay....but Vykron hung around for a while, and BBTS still has the Matty versions. Granted, he's lesser demanded than the Rock Warriors....but I see plenty to go around, they would at least have to have a decent larger run done of them to be sold at $60....and the Mini Masters at $20.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I've never had an issue ordering the exclusives from the matty site.
    Awesome!!

Thanks for the input guys, if I cannot attend SDCC this year (which is looking like the case ), I'll wait until afterwards and hit up Matty.com!

The Mini-Masters are lookin' sweet!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Snappy Threader
    I have never had an issue oredering the SDCC stuff on Matty either, though I have feared each and every one of them selling out before I could get the confirmation.........