Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Granamyr Arrival Thread - Discussion, Assembly info, QC reports, etc

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by EMILE View Post
    I've just received my Granamyr and can't fit the tail where it goes, it keeps poping out, like it's no match. Anyone had a similar experience?
    had the same problem however what i did was thake a craft knife and cut the inside of the hexagon hole. look inside the body three of the edges have holes in the corners the other two corners i slit slightly then pop tail went straight in hope it helps

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Granny Myra finally arrived in Liverpool...

Oh no, it was Battle Cat after all

he is here!

No, we're not watching the dragon's gift again!
    Last edited by Nianotreve; April 29, 2013 at 11:53am.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    My Granamyr is perfect.

My first Granamyr had a huge dark paint splotch across his chest and 1 of his legs didn't fit and kept falling out. I returned it.

I rec'd my replacement Granamyr today. I opened it and the plastic where the tail goes was completely shattered.

So, I have to return this one for a third one. I hope this one's the charm. *fingers crossed*
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    mine did have a small crack in the "tail hole" - so a little dab of superglue was used and all is good
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I received a Granamyr today. I thought everything was okay, but the tabs on the right hand shoulder socket are pushed in but not broken.

So when I attempt to put the arm on, the arms just falls right out again as the tabs aren't catching and the arm just falls right out again.

Arm Socket.jpg

Would it be possible to just use a hair dryer and heat up the tabs and then move them into place while warm/hot, or am I just better trying to glue them as the video shows? (I'd really prefer NOT to use glue if at all possible, but I don't want to ruin the Granamyr more than it already is!
    Last edited by Panthor; February 21, 2013 at 04:19pm.

He arrived and no issues!

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar

help for assembling the granamyr torso

I can't assemble the upper torso with the lower torso, i have pushed and pushed until death, but i can't join this parts, Any idea? have seen several videos and postings here about problems with arms, tail and legs (mine is perfect of this ones), but nothing of joining the torsos and i am scared of breaking something.

Thank you,

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Heat the connection points with a hair dryer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I just did it but doesn't works, my problem is as the stomach is made with a very soft plastic, and when push for joining the torsos, the stomach deflates and makes it dificult.

I was thinking maybe i have to connect the tail before torsos to avoid the air goes out, or maybe only my figure has a issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Another idea?
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

I recently bought Granamyr. After unboxing him I read the assembly instructions and went on my way. As you know by the directions you put the tail on last. Well after looking at the connection I noticed that the inner ring was cracked and the tail would not connect correctly. So I unassembled and sent him back for an exchange. It took about 2 weeks to get the new one. So I opened him and went right to look at the tail hole and guess what it was cracked too, ugh. So I sent it back for a refund. I ended up finding a loose Granamyr and just bought him. It's pretty sad that they would make them out of such cheap plastic.
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I think she likes him more than I do:

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!