Thread: Classics Castle Grayskull with 200x Action chip hardware.

Widget

Classics Castle Grayskull with 200x Action chip hardware.

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, but after several months of working on planning, and finally doing, I've combined the 200x Castle Grayskull with Action chip hardware with the Classics Grayskull.

I had several choices to make with how to implement this, and a lot of it involved adding wires to cover distance, and and I had to modify (ie make four holes) different sections of the castle to hide the wires.

The only thing that isn't functional is the trap door, secret chamber and draw bridge does not open, well they open manually.

Locations for the action chip readers are in front of the jaw bridge (naturally) and in front of the window next to the throne.

I do feel like I could repaint a couple items and perhaps find another solution to hot glue, but in the meantime, the solutions allow me to take everything out and redo it if I figure out another way. The castle functions as intended, it can be closed up and packed around if so desired. Ok, i'm not sure why they are sideways lol.
    image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPG
    rough draft.JPG
    Last edited by visageiii; March 26, 2015 at 06:28pm.

Quote Originally Posted by visageiii View Post
    Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, but after several months of working on planning, and finally doing, I've combined the 200x Castle Grayskull with Action chip hardware with the Classics Grayskull.

I had several choices to make with how to implement this, and a lot of it involved adding wires to cover distance, and and I had to modify (ie make four holes) different sections of the castle to hide the wires.

The only thing that isn't functional is the trap door, secret chamber and draw bridge does not open, well they open manually.

Locations for the action chip readers are in front of the jaw bridge (naturally) and in front of the window next to the throne.

I do feel like I could repaint a couple items and perhaps find another solution to hot glue, but in the meantime, the solutions allow me to take everything out and redo it if I figure out another way. The castle functions as intended, it can be closed up and packed around if so desired. Ok, i'm not sure why they are sideways lol.
    image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPG
    rough draft.JPG
    well well I started trying that but I just could not bring my self to cut parts of gray skull to get it to work but I like how u did your good job now I got some thing to look in to