Thread: 4H revive Power Lords Toyline

Hybrid View

4H revive Power Lords Toyline

http://www.powerlordsreturn.com/?page_id=116

“The Mayan year 13.0.0.0.0 has begun. As foretold in 669 AD by the famous prophecy carved into Monument 6 in the Mayan site of Tortuguero, this date signals the return of the “Bolon Yokte Ku” — The Nine Lords of Power. It is therefore, with great reverence, that the Four Horsemen of the Toypocalypse hereby proclaim the return of the Nine Power Lords and reveal the identity of a Tenth who dwells am...ong us and has the power to save us all.”

Four Horsemen Toy Design Studios are proud to announce the return of Power Lords: The Extra-Terrestrial Warriors action figure line!

It’s been 30 years since world-renowned sci-fi artist Wayne Douglas Barlowe originally designed the groundbreaking Power Lords toy line released by Revell. Four Horsemen Toy Design have acquired the Power Lords license and signed Wayne Barlowe as a creative consultant to help bring the Power Lords back in action figure form.

Getting to work with Barlowe on the much-anticipated return of Power Lords has been the culmination of a life-long dream for Four Horsemen co-founder Eric Treadaway. Four Horsemen Studios are currently hard at work creating the new Power Lords prototypes that will be revealed during the Power Lords-themed Toypocalypse 3 Art Exhibit occurring in New York at TT Underground in February during New York Toy Fair 2013.

For updates about upcoming figures & events, a complete history, the ever-growing archival galleries for Power Lords, and details about the new Power Lords Fan Club check out PowerLordsReturn.com!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Noooooo! My wallet can't handle another line!

I had some of these when I was little. The blue guy with the clamps, a couple other figs & a purple & green missile firing tank, which was an all time favorite vehicle. Ahhh nostalgia, you're costing me a fourtune. Great news. It was hard enough waiting for NYTF as it was, now this? So excited!

Thanks for the heads up.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I LOVED my Adam Power figure! I never had any others but Adam Power was a huge favorite of mine!

Anyone think they are going to do a "power action" feature?? Maybe 2 different figures or swapable torsos?!

I am so excited for this! Power Lords was such an awesome, underapreciated line! Can't wait for February!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

AWESOME! I KNEW The Horsemen were going to be involved in this relaunch! Sooo cool!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

This is unbelievable news!! AMAZING!! We had Sydot as a kids, what a great figure! A property that I never thought would see return gets a 2nd life!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

This is amazing! I can't wait to see these remade. Eric was telling me at Power-Con how much he loved this line and wished he could do something with it. So stoked they got the license!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

4 Horsemen's Power Lords Line?

So has anyone found any good pics of figures from the 4H's new Power Lords line?? Been looking and seen anything on them yet.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

These look great so far. Here's hoping they're not as fragile as their 7th Kingdom figures.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I never knew of these as a kid so I'm the odd man out. I don't even think I heard of them until Dr. Ashen included them in a batch of old 80s toys, where he was more freaked out by them than in fond nostalgic remembrance.

http://pixel-dan.com/toy-fair-2013-f...s-figure-pics/

Dan's got coverage with nice pics.

Darn...

Too Bad that they are not in the 6 inch scale... Bummer
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

People who are obsessed with scale are silly. These look awesome, the 4H will rock this line just like they did with the OSM.

Glyos-compatibility is an extra huge bonus!

How, when, and where will we be able to order this line?

Everything is supposed to launch at PowerCon.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Everything is supposed to launch at PowerCon.
    And I would assume after that the line will be available at Store Horsemen (their online store)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    And I would assume after that the line will be available at Store Horsemen (their online store)
    Thanks gents. Has any pricing been published/announced just yet?

Quote Originally Posted by thorns02 View Post
    Thanks gents. Has any pricing been published/announced just yet?
    Nope we only saw the 2ups at SDCC and the protos were $90-110. If I had to guess they will in the higher ranger of that scale since they being made on a lower production run without retail support so probably $18-25 ea (Mass Market 4" figures are $10-12 now)