Thread: What's the worst movie you saw in theaters in 2012?

Hybrid View

What's the worst movie you saw in theaters in 2012?

I'd have to go with American Reunion. Not what I call a horrible movie, but my least favorite of the ones I saw in a theater. It felt like nothing more than a nostalgia trip and not much to it.

I'm asking about just movies you saw in theaters, because it is a lot easier to rent clunkers, etc..

Prometheus

I HATED that movie. It super sucked. No it mega supreme extra super sucked. It created a whole new level of immense suckitude that just the thought of it causes bile to rise in my throat. Not only was it a god awful piece of rubbish part of the Alien franchise it was just so epically bad in its own right

not just the worst movie of 2012 but also a contender for worst movie EVER...of all time
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

The Bourne Legacy. Incredibly boring.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    That is really hard because I saw 30 movies this year and 15 of them were down right dreadful.

I think the worst movie would have to be Dark Shadows though. There is absolutely no reason Tim Burton and Johnny Depp should have come out with a giant stinking pile of **** like that.

Others would include The Bourne Legacy, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Underworld Awakening, and Ghost Rider.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I honestly can't come up with a movie that I just didn't like IN THEATERS because I do a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before I go spend top dollar at the theater. I rarely ever see a bad movie in the theater. If there is a questionable movie I want to see I wait and pay $1.25 at RedBox. lol.

Now, a few movies from 2012 I didn't go see and won't even rent because reviews are so bad:

~Piranha 3D
    ~Battleship
    ~That's My Boy
    ~Alex Cross
    ~The Watch
    ~The Words
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Toss up between Ghost Rider and Dark Knight Rises. I am a big fan of both Batman and Ghost Rider and both movies were horrible in my opinion. It sucks Chris Nolan took the Dark Knight series in the direction he did. Batman would not have bailed on his city for 8 years.
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.--Optimus Prime ROTF

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Prometheus

I HATED that movie. It super sucked. No it mega supreme extra super sucked. It created a whole new level of immense suckitude that just the thought of it causes bile to rise in my throat. Not only was it a god awful piece of rubbish part of the Alien franchise it was just so epically bad in its own right

not just the worst movie of 2012 but also a contender for worst movie EVER...of all time
    You hate everything.

I'm calling that the Superman movie will be amazing- just have a feeling... Time will tell.
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app