Thread: vintage Filmation Hordak with energy cannon arm

vintage Filmation Hordak with energy cannon arm

Vintage Filmation Hordak with energy cannon arm, made as an equivalent of Laser Power/Light He-Man/Skeletor, that's why I used transparent and semitransparent plastic elements to give more of that feel, as well as LED diode.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I used Mekaneck body as a base

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very cool!

I love your customs and this one is really good.

I have to admit, iīm not that much into FILMATION Hordak, normally he is to bright colored for my taste but you totally nailed him, with all those fine lines on his face and the canon arm looks super cool!

Mekanecks body as a base is genius and very simply! Itīs funny you kept the neck extension

That is VERY cool. Wow! I can tell so much work and thought went into it....it's awesome. And I LOVE that you used Mekanek's torso/neck...super-smart and I do not think I've ever seen that done. The LED light is cool, too....I could write an entire essay on this cool custom.
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Snappy Threader
    Totally awesome for sure!

Wowy!
    Very nicely done! Liking that you did not limit yourself to a repaint but cut somethings up. The paintjob is killer like usual I can say and the light in his gunarm is just epic.
    Great work my friend.
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Stellar job all-around from the action feature to the face paint! Good thinking using existing blue body and limbs too! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all!

I am not a fan of Filmation Hordak, but my friend asked me to make him this custom. We have seen so many customs on this subject, so I've tried to add something different and unique from all those repaints. I am very pleased with a result.
    Last edited by Mantisaur82; December 28, 2012 at 07:59pm.