Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memories of the Christmas Special

I was passing thru the threads and saw this and laughed out loud! Last night when I got home from work, I saw my dad knocked out on the sofa watching would you know... THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Coincidence? Too much, cause earlier during the day while at work I was listening to the Council of the First Ones podcast which was a Christmas episode! Believe that!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Heroic Warrior
    Who else thinks the Monstroids could take on the Transformers in a fight? and did you know Lana Beeson who voiced Elisha also voiced Twinkle in Filmation's Pinocchio and The Emperor of the Night?
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Ahhhhhh, awesome memories! I love reading about everyone's experiences with the Christmas Special...... Great thread!

My mom actually recorded it for me and my siblings, mostly because she knew I was crazy for He-Man (never missed an original airing of the show!) I didn't even know about it for some reason... maybe they didn't advertise it much?

Anyway, I was in love from the day I first saw it. I never understood why it didn't get annual airings like Frosty or Rudolph... I watch it every year around Christmas as part of my MotU tradition!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I never saw on TV when it aired. It was early 2006 when I saw the DVD at a Suncoast store. After watching it, that's when I really got drawn into MOTU believe it or not.

I never saw it as a kid but I remember being told about it.

Many years ago, either late 90's or just a little later, I saw a VHS at a thrift shop labeled "He-Man Christmas Special", obviously taped off of television. I picked it up since I hadn't seen it before. I start watching it and after about the first 30 seconds of the Christmas Special they had recorded over it with Homeward Bound.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal