Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fisto - Re-released ?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    I have 2 Fistos already. I don't want him packed in with Stridor. That's a deal breaker for me.
    Really?! I have a Fisto already, but if they packed him in with Stridor I wouldn't complain! I don't see that ever happening of course! Maybe a pre-accident Fisto.......
    I'm hoping we get the Battle Ram before Stridor but this is a good solution for newer fans. To make this a compromise, perhaps this Fisto could be slightly different. (ie: Fix his armor so that it doesn't have the giant sword slot in the back, only one head, etc.)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Really?! I have a Fisto already, but if they packed him in with Stridor I wouldn't complain! I don't see that ever happening of course! Maybe a pre-accident Fisto.......
    As I said. I already have 2. This is all I need. Deal breaker.

I also don't want another variant. As a general rule I despise variants so the fact that I already have 2 Fistos is pushing it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    There is a Fisto on ebay right now for $205!! That's disgraceful! .... it's probably ToyGuru
    Actually that's pretty awesome. Maybe I'll sell one of mine. Not MOC, but still, I could probably charge a good $75 to $80 for him.

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Also, maybe Scott (TG) needs to pitch the idea of a Re-Issue Sub???

If Filmation and 30th Anniv had 6 figure subs, Why not a 6 figure Re-Issue Sub? We could possibly get...

Fisto
    Sorceress
    Teela
    Shadow Weaver
    Beast Man
    BA Faker

or others... maybe we'd get to vote on who made it in?
    I see this as a great way to follow the current model (Subs) and also save Mattel money as these are re-issues that require NOTHING to work up. Thoughts?

Shadow weaver would never be re-issued since she was the club exclusive figure. I do like the idea of a reissue sub for those that missed out. However, then how do you decide what gets reissued since everyone's needs are different?
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Also, maybe Scott (TG) needs to pitch the idea of a Re-Issue Sub???

If Filmation and 30th Anniv had 6 figure subs, Why not a 6 figure Re-Issue Sub? We could possibly get...

Fisto
    Sorceress
    Teela
    Shadow Weaver
    Beast Man
    BA Faker

or others... maybe we'd get to vote on who made it in?
    I see this as a great way to follow the current model (Subs) and also save Mattel money as these are re-issues that require NOTHING to work up. Thoughts?
    Shadow Weaver would be out, and it's a good idea but the problem would be not everyone needs the same rares. Now you could go in with someone, for example I only need Teela and could take a Fisto but I have Sorceress and Beast man.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    Shadow weaver would never be re-issued since she was the club exclusive figure. I do like the idea of a reissue sub for those that missed out. However, then how do you decide what gets reissued since everyone's needs are different?
    In this case, I feel the situation is somewhat different, because there are people (myself included) who paid for the year long subscription, but still didn't get the Fisto as there was not enough in stock. The only reason given to date was that there was a glitch in the system the day of sales, which prevented some subscription holders from getting the figure.The fact that they didn't have enough in stock to ensure that all subscription holders received the figure (which is pretty bad business if you want repeat customers) warrants a re-release of Fisto.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; February 17, 2013 at 02:49am.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Well, if they don't re-release Fisto as a figure separately, I hope that they would consider releasing him packaged with Stridor when they eventually make him. Something like what they did in the original series.

Would probably be a good way to ensure strong sales for Stridor.

http://www.crazycollectors.de/motu/f...or-giftset.jpg
    Completely agree. Make him a redeco (ie: redder hair), scale it down to just vintage parts, and pack him in with Stridor.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    In this case, I feel the situation is somewhat different, because there are people (myself included) who paid for the year long subscription, but still didn't get the Fisto as there was not enough in stock. The only reason given to date was that there was a glitch in the system the day of sales, which prevented some subscription holders from getting the figure.The fact that they didn't have enough in stock to ensure that all subscription holders received the figure (which is pretty bad business if you want repeat customers) warrants a re-release of Fisto.
    I didn't say anything about fisto. I said shadow weaver would never be reissued. My only thought was about the proposed reissue sub. The problem, even though I like the idea for those that need the figures, is who are you/mattel going to decide which figures get reissued since everyone has different collecting habits and needs.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior
    And Fisto happens to be one of the best interpretations in the line. I have no real love for the character but the toy is magnificent!

Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    Actually that's pretty awesome. Maybe I'll sell one of mine. Not MOC, but still, I could probably charge a good $75 to $80 for him.
    I'd buy him from you for $75. If you really ever wanted to sell him PM me. As much as I hate that I have to buy him again, and regret selling my only one, he is an awesome figure. It's a shame that he won't get reissued. This is one figure I have to say should be reissued