Thread: Need some help, hope I didn't ruin She-Ra 2.0!

Need some help, hope I didn't ruin She-Ra 2.0!

Ok, so I got my daughter Swift Wind, She-Ra and Bubble Power She-Ra for Christmas and she was super excited. When I went to swap heads to make She-Ra 2.0, BP She-Ra's head popped of no problem and went on to regular's buck no problem with the little snap or pop to let me know that it was secure. When I went to put the filmation She-Ra's head onto the BP buck, it WOULDN'T click into place AT ALL, no matter how much pressure I put on it. Not wanting to break figure, I heated the head up a little with hair dryer and voila! Filmation head now fits on, but with no click or pop to let me know that it snapped into place. It stays on nicely if she were going to be displayed, but my daughter wants to play! This Filmation head will not stay on securely at all. The other original She-Ra head with the mask snaps into place, but this one won't. Is there anything I can do to fix the Filmation head or do I have to hope that someone will sell me a new one cheaply at the marketplace?
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    June 29 1935 - June 23 2005
    I miss you Dad!

Doesn't sound broken to me, so no worries. As long as you can turn the figure upside down and the head does not fall off, everything is alright.

You can try to wrap one of those clear rubber bands, which come with every figure, around the peg and see if the head gets a better grip.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I had the exact same problem with mine. I don't seem to remember it snapping either, but I think that's just because it's so dang tight. Since it slides on so slowly, due to it's tightness, it just doesn't have the momentum to create the snapping sound; at least that's what I think.

I will try the rubber band trick. It just falls off too easily when my daughter is trying to play. Thanks for the replies guys.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    I miss you Dad!

You can also try painting a layer or two of clear vinyl floor wax/polish on the ball. I've been using the liquid Pledge version on loose joints to stiffen them up lately. *Warning, do not get it on any visible parts as it will make them very shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    You can also try painting a layer or two of clear vinyl floor wax/polish on the ball. I've been using the liquid Pledge version on loose joints to stiffen them up lately. *Warning, do not get it on any visible parts as it will make them very shiny.
    I really like this idea, thanks for the tip.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    I miss you Dad!