Thread: WANT TO BUY: 200X MOTU figures!!!

WANT TO BUY: 200X MOTU figures!!!

I am looking to purchase a bunch of the 200X MOTU figures. I know a lot of people are dumping their 200X collection, BUT I am just getting started (after my wife purchased me a few for Christmas). I live in the USA and can pay via PayPal.

PLEASE send me a PM if you have several of these figures that you want to sell at a decent price. In your PM, be sure to let me know which MOC 200X red card figures you have AND how much you want for them. Thanks!!

My guidelines:
    ~I am ONLY interested in MOC (NOT loose) figures. Card/ Bubble don't have to be perfect, but good enough to display MOC.
    ~I am ONLY interested in the RED cards (NONE of the green MOTU vs Snake Men carded figures)
    ~I am NOT interested in having a ton of variants, but might be interested in a few (i.e. Ice Armor He-Man, etc.)
    ~I prefer to purchase as many as possible from the same person to save on shipping.

WANTED:
    ~Beast Man (regular or repaint variant)
    ~Buzz-Off
    ~Evil-Lyn
    ~Fire-Armor Skeletor
    ~He-Man
    ~Ice-Armor He-Man
    ~Man-At-Arms
    ~Man-E-Faces (regular ONLY)
    ~Mekaneck (regular ONLY)
    ~Mer-Man (regular or repaint variant)
    ~Prince Adam
    ~Roboto
    ~Skeletor (regular ONLY)
    ~Stratos (regular ONLY)
    ~Sy-Klone (regular ONLY)
    ~Teela
    ~Tri-Klops (regular ONLY)
    ~Two-Bad (regular ONLY)
    ~Whiplash (regular or repaint variant)
    ~ZodaK (green or red card)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that sent PM's. I have been able to purchase all of the figures I originally wanted (and more) from member will walters!!! Thanks!
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; December 26, 2012 at 01:38pm.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.