Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Queen Teela Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Official Queen Teela Thread

The big question here is do fans actually want a figure of Queen Teela?

What would she look like? What would she come with? What color is her hair?

Discuss!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Yes and red of course! Blonde Teela will always be an imposter (or bad prining/ink mistake)to me.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Yes and red of course! Blonde Teela will always be an imposter (or bad prining/ink mistake)to me.
    Red was during Teela's wild years. She'll probably be blonde again.

Would she come with armor? Or a dress of some sort?

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Red was during Teela's wild years. She'll probably be blonde again.

Would she come with armor? Or a dress of some sort?
    Let's make her Grey and call it a day....whoa that rhymes. Ok any. way, I'm thinking she'd be in feathers since she would be the new Sorceress at that point. Hopefully a cross between Filmation and 200X. I dig the Egyptian style

But she appeared as blonde in the first mini comics, i always thought the figure simply got a wrong brunette hair color but than they changed it in the mini comics and FILMATION changed it again since they always liked red heads. There are more red heads on Eternia than anything else if you ask me

I always thought there is a picture of her from the Son of He-Man bible but there isn´t.

And since it is a FILMATION spin off my guess is she is a redhead.

I honestly can´t say what she should wear not before we know what her official Sorceress look is. The Battleground/bikini outfit with a cape on top isn´t very creative or appropriate. Once that is shown let´s talk about that. I don´t see her in a dress though that´s not Teela anyway.

And it needs to be white and gold those are simply her colors
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

THIS is a Teela variant i would love to have!!!!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Since she is Sorceress, she can actually do that now. I'd propose that Queen Teela come with two heads--one for the blonde crowd, red for the red head crowd.

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to see a redheaded Queen Teela variant, with her snake armor and Staff of Kha being her Sorceress attire.

Yes, full support from me! I want Queen Teela in figure form. Hair colour is inconsequential.

I'm down for one.

Wow! Queen Teela is getting so much support currently! Are people that curious to see what Teela looks like besides King He-Man? Do they like the concept? Are you guys Teela fans?

Why the interest?

Wow! Queen Teela is getting so much support currently! Are people that curious to see what Teela looks like besides King He-Man? Do they like the concept? Are you guys Teela fans?

Why the interest?
    The concept. I'm always interested in how the story continues. Especially in Teela's case. How does she share Queen and Sorceress duties? Does she look more like her mother? Does she still have her tough-as-nails attitude or has the soften with age? I like looking forward. What can I say, I'm a sucker for generational stories.

Thank you for that GIF! One of my favorite movies!

I'd love a Queen Teela. In the meantime, I'm using regular Teela's golden helmet head, with BG Teela's body, and I friend of mine sewed a two-piece, golden gown with a cowl. It turned out great! Of course, she still holds the Staff of Ka. Don't know what I'll do with her if we get an actual Queen Teela!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Heroic Warrior
    I' am also thrilled about a possible Queen Teela figure. It's intriguing that there is no any clue of how she would appear. From the SOH bible there is not any piece of art i suppose? After a research at the site of deviantart i found only this:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/King-A...eela-415518551

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    But she appeared as blonde in the first mini comics, i always thought the figure simply got a wrong brunette hair color but than they changed it in the mini comics and FILMATION changed it again since they always liked red heads. There are more red heads on Eternia than anything else if you ask me

I always thought there is a picture of her from the Son of He-Man bible but there isn´t.

I honestly can´t say what she should wear not before we know what her official Sorceress look is. The Battleground/bikini outfit with a cape on top isn´t very creative or appropriate. Once that is shown let´s talk about that. I don´t see her in a dress though that´s not Teela anyway.

I was playing with them before I could read and my main exposure was Filmation so that's why I felt and feel the way I do. Teela will always be the red head.....She Ra is the blonde. But Queen Teela could be old and grey or white haired or have a hat or headdress or two heads would be ok.

I'm also intrigued by the concept of Queen Teela, as described in the SoHM bible...It's a shame that they never did any concept art for her. I made my own MOTUC version of her, to go along with King He-Man...

It'd also be interesting if Queen Teela looked more like NA Teela...

Hopefully, we'll get an official Queen Teela figure if they expand on the Son of He-Man faction!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I'm also intrigued by the concept of Queen Teela, as described in the SoHM bible...It's a shame that they never did any concept art for her. I made my own MOTUC version of her, to go along with King He-Man...

http://imageshack.com/a/img5/281/r7j7.jpg
    Your Queen Teela is Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post

Wow, that's another Teela variant that needs to be defined--Sorceress Teela.

I think Teela might slow down her impulsive and tomboyish ways after her time as Sorceress of Grayskull, being Queen of Eternia AND becoming a mother. That being said, now I could see her in a dress. Especially if she needs to in an official capacity.

Just don't let her strip off that dress in the hallway in front of her friends as soon as the function ends.

I made this simple one to go with King He-Man. I'd like a proper version, though. Along with Dare.

Wow, that's another Teela variant that needs to be defined--Sorceress Teela.

I think Teela might slow down her impulsive and tomboyish ways after her time as Sorceress of Grayskull, being Queen of Eternia AND becoming a mother. That being said, now I could see her in a dress. Especially if she needs to in an official capacity.

Just don't let her strip off that dress in the hallway in front of her friends as soon as the function ends.
    No stripping down is to much DC anyway……

A formal dress is something i can see her in that´s not the problem and as you know she wore a skirt in 200X so that´s okay but for me she is no sitting on the throne waiting for something to happen kind of person.

I honestly think the gown Queen Marlena had in 200X could work for Queen Teela (it´s white and gold ) but i would like to see a figure that matches King He-Man and since he is wearing his royal armor she should wear something similar fitting in her style and character.

I was playing with them before I could read and my main exposure was Filmation so that's why I felt and feel the way I do. Teela will always be the red head.....She Ra is the blonde. But Queen Teela could be old and grey or white haired or have a hat or headdress or two heads would be ok.
    I thought of her hairdo i think something similar to Castaspella would be great again up but not completely in a bun again and a crown but no tiara this time.

And to go a little bit off topic but in relation to Teela and her Sorceress look. I like the FILMATION outfit but for her i really like the white gold color palette i just added her leather accents and here is a quick mock up how i would like Teela as the Sorceress to look like:

I´m sure not many will agree since this not the most eye catching color scheme but in my world it fits Teela.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

You're right...Teela would be more white and gold....every incarnation(other than the one pink and NA which doesnt really count lol) has used that color scheme. It fits.

BIG yes to this! Queen Teela is a must for the line; He-Man needs his wifey!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post

http://imageshack.com/a/img5/281/r7j7.jpg
    Wow, she looks great!!

Here is the gown my friend made for my Teela, who is also still Sorceress 20140212_121621_8_bestshot.jpg
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; February 12, 2014 at 03:24pm.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

I am in for a Queen Teela. I always imagine her with armor and a skirt similar to Bubble Power She-Ra's.

Her hair would be red
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar