Thread: Post when you get your September subs shipping notice

Post when you get your September subs shipping notice

post when you receive your September subscription shipping email

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com Clubs on September 10, 2015. We've got good news... your order has shipped! Your card has now been charged, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement.

Here are the details of your order:

SHIPMENT AND BILLING DETAILS

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHF14S Club Eternia® 2 2 2 $63.85
    CHF01S Club 200X™ 20 2 2 2 $63.84

Shipping: $17.19
    Tax: $6.50
    Total: $127.69
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I have just one quarterly shipment for the 200X sub. Why is it so expensive? Did Mattel mess up? Does this include my subscription membership fee? Why is it broken out so weird? Shouldn't the figures only be like $27 a piece?

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHD99S Club 200X™ 20 1 1 1 $32.07
    CHF00S Bundle Use On 1 1 1 $31.85
    CHF01S Bundle Use On 1 1 1 $31.85
    CGP28 Bundle Use On 1 1 1 $4.22

Shipping: $16.09
    Tax: $7.53
    Total: $127.62

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at my credit card... it looks like I already paid my membership fee back in March. That should have paid for the Heads of Eternia pack.

Why are they charging me so much??? The order should be Callix, Evil Seed, King Choobalah, and the Heads of Eternia. I already paid for the heads in March... so $27x3 = $81 add shipping and tax and it should be about $104.

Am I missing something? HEEELP!!!

AND why is the above poster paying $31.93 per figure? Plus shipping and tax? I thought it was $27 a piece.
    Last edited by Grayskull Guardsman; September 12, 2015 at 11:22am.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    I have just one quarterly shipment for the 200X sub. Why is it so expensive? Did Mattel mess up? Does this include my subscription membership fee? Why is it broken out so weird? Shouldn't the figures only be like $27 a piece?
    The figures are $26 each for subscribers but shipping and tax usually puts them at $30+ (For example, my September figures came out to $31.45 each).

Your invoice is showing the total amount of the order, including the sub fee for the Heads of Eternia pack. ($26x4 + $16.09 shipping + $7.53 tax) However, your bank statement should show that you were only charged around $101.62 since the $26 sub fee was already charged in March. The $32, $31, $31, $4 prices that you see at the top are just the $26 figures with the $16.09 + $7.53 shipping/tax fees spread out among them. Technically, it should read $26 (Callix), $26 (Evil Seed), $26 (King Chooblah), and $0 (Heads of Eternia).

I know...It's weird, heheh!

I learned that the first invoice for any quarterly sub always makes it seem like you got charged twice for the sub exclusive/fee but what the bank actually charges is the lesser, correct amount. The invoice just fails to mention that the full amount was paid in two payments.

I hope this helps!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Shipping notice received.
    So excited for Saurod!!
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...

Got my shipping notice yesterday
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

MattyCollector, innovators in redefining honestly and transparency since 2015
    I really really hate BS Hordak

Got mine last night
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Still waiting for my shipping notice. Can't wait!!!

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Got my shipping notice yesterday morning.
    Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    The figures are $26 each for subscribers but shipping and tax usually puts them at $30+ (For example, my September figures came out to $31.45 each).

Your invoice is showing the total amount of the order, including the sub fee for the Heads of Eternia pack. ($26x4 + $16.09 shipping + $7.53 tax) However, your bank statement should show that you were only charged around $101.62 since the $26 sub fee was already charged in March. The $32, $31, $31, $4 prices that you see at the top are just the $26 figures with the $16.09 + $7.53 shipping/tax fees spread out among them. Technically, it should read $26 (Callix), $26 (Evil Seed), $26 (King Chooblah), and $0 (Heads of Eternia).

I know...It's weird, heheh!

I learned that the first invoice for any quarterly sub always makes it seem like you got charged twice for the sub exclusive/fee but what the bank actually charges is the lesser, correct amount. The invoice just fails to mention that the full amount was paid in two payments.

I hope this helps!
    Thanks, Micro-Man! It is weird!!!

Has anyone else received their shipping notice? I pay for two day shipping and still haven't received anything yet and sale day is tomorrow. This is very unusual as I usually have my figures either before or on sale day.
    Last edited by bribri4u; September 15, 2015 at 02:03am.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Has anyone else received their shipping notice? I pay for two day shipping and still have t received anything yet and sale day is tomorrow. This is very unusual as I usually have my figures either before or on sle day.
    I got my shipping notice Friday I think. Have you checked your orders page on Matty?
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Court Magician Knight of Mystacor's Avatar
    I have two subs that ship separately. One ships Fed Ex and the other USPS. For some reason both charged the same time but only one shipped yesterday. Still have not received a shipping notice for the other. Usually the postage is same (Digital River taking its cut) and they have arrived on the same day in the past.

I have only 2 pending charges for the 1st figure and the 2nd figure which I'm assuming is Callix and Evil-Seed, but it says cancelled on the 3rd figure...??? So did they cancel my order for King Chooblah? Not that I care because he's my least favorite of them but wth??? I hate Digital River so so much.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Court Magician
    I got my shipping notice for the quarterly Club Eternia, but wait! What's this? No sign of Multi-Bot? Wow, good job there guys. I'm really happy with this company. Bravo.

I got 'em!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

I received my shipping notice early this morning!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Got my shipping notice email this morning for both of my subs !
    Thank You for your support ....OCTAVIA 5000! Success rate 100% WooHooo!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Yep, got mine. Saurod and Chooblah are partying with Frosta, Entrapta and Sea Hawk (from my POP order last week) in lovely Fishers. I hope they don't serve gator meat in Fishers; Saurod might take offense....
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    I got my shipping notice for the quarterly Club Eternia, but wait! What's this? No sign of Multi-Bot? Wow, good job there guys. I'm really happy with this company. Bravo.
    Multi-Bot was a Quarter 2 item
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Got my shipping notices for Clubs Eternia and 200X today.
    Looking forward to receiving all seven(!) figures and the head pack next Monday.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Got my notice on Sept 12 too!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Got my renewal notice, but never got a shipping notice. Luckily FedEx sent me a shipment notification.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    No notice for me which to be honest im not bothered and wont chase it up as can buy peekablue on ebay so will save me some money