Thread: Need a 2013 Club Eternia Subscription??? I've got you covered - AT COST!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

Need a 2013 Club Eternia Subscription??? I've got you covered - AT COST!!!!!!!

Hello He-Fans and She-Ravers!! Remember the "Save MOTUC's 2013 Sub Match Drive"???? Well, as I bought up a TON of extra subscriptions in hopes of helping us meet the minimum to keep the line going, it is time for me to start unloading the extras

So that my home does not get taken over by MOTUC's figures I dont need, I'm willing to sell a Full Year Subscription or multiple subs AT COST!! This is your chance to lock down Ram Man and King He-Man at cost, which is not something you cannot find anywhere else anymore!!

First come, first served so PM me quickly if you are interested!!

NOTE: At this time, I am only offering a "full year" sub or the January Netossa figure individually (see related thread). I need to hang onto Ram Man and King He-Man figures for potential bundling purposes with unsold items or for the full year sub. Thanks for your understanding and patience!!! Keep your eyes peeled each month in this Forum for the 2013 goodies!!
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; December 30, 2012 at 10:05pm.

Hi man, I'm very interested in all vintage caracters. Ram Man, Jitsu, Clamp -Champ, etc.
    Please let me know via pm

I am not wanting a whole sub, BUT if anyone would like to take advantage of yodafreakmaster's offer and doesn't want the NA characters I would be interested in taking those off your hands.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Happy to say I've got some folks helping me unload my extras!!! To those that are interested but have not sent me a message, please do soon as we are getting close to the Matty sale date and it would be best to have arrangements made ahead of time.

Thanks He-Fans and She-Ravers!!!!!