Thread: He-Man Radio Commercial?

He-Man Radio Commercial?

I clearly remember hearing the very first He-Man commercial ever (no visuals). I swear it was on the radio, but perhaps it was from the TV in the other room. Either way, it grabbed my attention and fascination. I wanted a He-Man immediately! I rushed and told my dad, and he said "Well, let's go get you one." I couldn't believe how easy and awesome that was! The very next day -- score!!!

Does anyone know if there were ever any He-Man radio spots??? It does sound odd, so my only other thought is that it was audio from the TV, but if it was that awesome I would've ran into the TV room to watch it!

Radio was more prevalent back then, so it wouldn't surprise me... but I am curious. Anyone?

(Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere already, but I couldn't find any info in regards to a radio spot)
    There is no such thing as Uncle Skeletor.

----> My Wants & Haves list! <----

Snappy Threader
    I remember a commercial about the Power Tour live show on the radio, but I don't remember any others.....

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I remember a commercial about the Power Tour live show on the radio, but I don't remember any others.....
    That I believe without a doubt. Events always got good air time on the radio! Thanks for the reminder!

Oh well, i figured if anyone knew, it'd be someone on the boards here. I'll always wonder! Maybe it was
    just TV audio from the other room or something!
    There is no such thing as Uncle Skeletor.

----> My Wants & Haves list! <----