Thread: He-Man Radio Commercial?

He-Man Radio Commercial?

I clearly remember hearing the very first He-Man commercial ever (no visuals). I swear it was on the radio, but perhaps it was from the TV in the other room. Either way, it grabbed my attention and fascination. I wanted a He-Man immediately! I rushed and told my dad, and he said "Well, let's go get you one." I couldn't believe how easy and awesome that was! The very next day -- score!!!

Does anyone know if there were ever any He-Man radio spots??? It does sound odd, so my only other thought is that it was audio from the TV, but if it was that awesome I would've ran into the TV room to watch it!

Radio was more prevalent back then, so it wouldn't surprise me... but I am curious. Anyone?

(Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere already, but I couldn't find any info in regards to a radio spot)

Snappy Threader
    I remember a commercial about the Power Tour live show on the radio, but I don't remember any others.....

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I remember a commercial about the Power Tour live show on the radio, but I don't remember any others.....
    That I believe without a doubt. Events always got good air time on the radio! Thanks for the reminder!

Oh well, i figured if anyone knew, it'd be someone on the boards here. I'll always wonder! Maybe it was
    just TV audio from the other room or something!