Thread: When does King He-Man ship?

When does King He-Man ship?

I'm sure this has been discussed and answered already but the search function is not working and I have scrolled through 4 pages and not found anything on it. Mods please feel free to merge this with the original thread where ever it is.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I'm thinking next month....not sure though.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

We haven't been told.

Scott was asked this over on Ask Matty if he was shipping with Ram-Man & Jitsu. Scott wasn't sure which month Feb or March.

We Got Shadow Weaver in February so who knows, I'm not even sure they have carded samples of King He-Man yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Keep reading the bios!

But....but I paid for my four King He-Mans LAST YEAR!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

A little off topic, and not to promote or anything, but....Toywiz has him PO'd for $119???? What the hell? BBTS didn't even have Shadow Weaver for over $60 last year....

Did I miss something or does the Gold color on him contain real shiny stuff? I know he's the sub exclusive, therefore more rarer than the rest, but really? It's a He-Man variant....again....I want him, personally, but not for anything over the $25 I already paid for him....
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Toywiz is a horrible site. I'll never buy anything from them after the "Pin Pal Burns" debacle in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099 View Post
    Toywiz is a horrible site. I'll never buy anything from them after the "Pin Pal Burns" debacle in 2001.
    I wasn't too happy with a "set" of Garbage Pail Kids I bought....the way it was advertised was a complete set with the parallels as well, it was only the basic set of cards, nothing more....I mean complete is complete, not only half.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I'm thinking next month....not sure though.
    I was thinking next month also. If he was shipping this month wouldn't we have seen a review from Pixel Dan by now?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    I was thinking next month also. If he was shipping this month wouldn't we have seen a review from Pixel Dan by now?
    Not necessarily, depends if they samples arrived yet, sometimes the figures all arrive at the same time to Mattel.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Its usually been March or April the past few years
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Based on Digital rivers normal policies, about two weeks after you get charged for the figure then it takes another two weeks for the figure to get to you.

Of course not being a sub member I am not sure if those time frames are totally accurate.

/sarcasm
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Based on Digital rivers normal policies, about two weeks after you get charged for the figure then it takes another two weeks for the figure to get to you.

Of course not being a sub member I am not sure if those time frames are totally accurate.

/sarcasm
    While usually true, KHM is the sub fig, so this is the one time that the 2 week rule does not apply.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post

/sarcasm
    Actually, all BS aside, I got Netossa in the 18th of Jan, she was shipped on the 10th, and got charged on the 10th....7 days is pretty good, and the fact that it was only 3 days after DOS, I loved getting my figure that early.

But when I first came into MOTUC, I ordered He-Man back in August 2011, it took 4 days to get a confirmation, and it was 11 days in transit. I thought to myself, this is normal? Not for other websites I order from.... BBTS was 4 days at max once shipped....still is, same with HTS.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Actually, all BS aside, I got Netossa in the 18th of Jan, she was shipped on the 10th, and got charged on the 10th....7 days is pretty good, and the fact that it was only 3 days after DOS, I loved getting my figure that early.

But when I first came into MOTUC, I ordered He-Man back in August 2011, it took 4 days to get a confirmation, and it was 11 days in transit. I thought to myself, this is normal? Not for other websites I order from.... BBTS was 4 days at max once shipped....still is, same with HTS.
    I honestly joke. While people compare the shipping costs to amazon, specifically the free shipping timing wise it isn't much better. Unless you have the prime service it can take several days for them to actually ship the item, but granted once shipped it's quicker than what we get from DR. I have waited up to two weeks before I got an item I had shipped free from amazon, now the difference of course being free vs 8-12 bucks.

Cyber monday sales were actually pretty quick, even the shipping itself. Saint Walker was really the first figure I got that it was almost a week before I got shipping notice and got him just last week. Most of the time it's 2-3 days for confirmation and the next week I got what I ordered.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

We will find out tomorrow. Scott said he will have the shipping info/dates at NYTF.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    A little off topic, and not to promote or anything, but....Toywiz has him PO'd for $119???? What the hell? BBTS didn't even have Shadow Weaver for over $60 last year....

Did I miss something or does the Gold color on him contain real shiny stuff? I know he's the sub exclusive, therefore more rarer than the rest, but really? It's a He-Man variant....again....I want him, personally, but not for anything over the $25 I already paid for him....
    ToyWiz has always been notoriously over-priced. Shop around if you are looking for anything, because chances are it'll be cheaper than TW....

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    We will find out tomorrow. Scott said he will have the shipping info/dates at NYTF.
    Sweet! Thanks Orbles!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior

Well, actually BBTS had set the pre-order price at $60.00 for Shadow Weaver. But they sold a second allotment of Shadow Weaver figures for like $75.00 when that figure was shipped out last March. That second allotment actually lasted a couple days on the website.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So King He-Man is selling online for $100+? Maybe I will be selling mine after all.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.