Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NYTF 2013 Speculation

NYTF 2013 Speculation

Well New York Toy Fair is only 6 weeks away. It seems like forever since we have had any kind of reveal. I am ready to see some new stuff and some final product. I believe there is going to be some sort of additional product revealed, in the way of a sub or something, and I was wondering what others are thinking we may see at the upcoming show. Duke, I am hoping you will chime in with some hints or insight.

I'm hoping for a fan demanded Great Rebellion reveal! Something along the lines of Glimmer, Castaspella, or Queen Angella. Although I would be very happy with Mermista, or Peekablue. A 200X character would be welcome for me, Veena being my top pick!

I'm with u buddy it has been way too long since any new information I hate this big lull and then the one from the SDCC exclusive in April all the way till SDCC. I really hope we see some exciting stuff. Another POP character would be awesome, some sort of Filmation sub would be AMAZING, or a couple of beasts or two or three packs, or a pack of several of the little guys grouped together Kowl, Loo-Kee, Imp, Madame Razz, Gwildor, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, or the Twiggets would blow my mind. Also it would be nice to see our first real Filmation Hero come on Sea Hawk, Lizard Man, Razz, or Huntara.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I want Two Bad or Mantenna!

You can never have enough bad guys.
    God I hate Stratos.

I hope we get some hints and rumors soon. I enjoy trying to figure it out.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

If there is an additional sub coming I would probably subscribe for my first subscription. Hoping for Filmation POP characters being sneaked like Razz and Broom, Cowl, Loo-Kee, Twiggets, Scorpia, Voltak, Castaspella, Mantenna, Modulok, and Glimmer.

Big expectations I know.

I hope we see some major Filmation and at movie character. My favorites would be Batros, Masque or Shokoti along with Blade. Honestly, with sub numbers being down, I don't see an additional sub as being in the feasible. Although, a preorder Filmation sub would be cool.

Hoping we get a filmation Hordak with that white crossbow..!
    Last edited by King Criss79; December 31, 2012 at 02:29am.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    We should see the $50 item, which is a two pack/army builder I believe. My money is on Horde troopers.

I also expect to see one PoP girl, probably Castaspella to make me sad about it not being Glimmer, and Hydron.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I would hope the Horde Troopers are shown since it's a very good bet they are the $50.00 slot Most Fan Demanded Army Builder two pack ever that Scott Mentioned. Also would like to see Strong-arm, Shokoti, Castaspella, Mantenna, Scorpia and Seahawk.

Hoping for Blade or Gwildor.....that would make my sub worth it!

Rio Blast or we riot.

Heroic Warrior
    I hope for:

Two Bad
    Mantenna
    Horde Trooper
    Tung Lashor

At this point, I think one of the only guys I'd really like to have is Filmation Marzo. I know that at the current state of the line, it would suck overall to have him instead of an entirely new character, but he's one I'd like to see personally.

God it has been forever hasn't it? As for the regular sub, we know up to July. Leaves 4 months (November being Geldor)& the army builder. Scott said 1 200x, 1 more POP & 1 more NA (assuming He-Man doesn't count).

Calix- owner of the white crossbow
    Castaspella
    Tuskador
    Icer
    Horde Troopers

For the unknown I'll go with...

Battle Ram pre order
    series of 2 packs
    add on sub

Gimme all 3 Mattel, shut up & take my money!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure we'll see a vintage Evil Horde member, even if the Trooper will be the 2 pack figure.

I would love to see either Glimmer, Angella, Madam Razz & Broom or Castaspella with kowl or Loo-Kie as a pack in accessory. Also ANY of these characters: Pravhus, Eldor, Light Hope, Veena, Orical, Huntara, Shokotti, Hunga The Harpy, Sea Hawk, General Sunder, classic toy She-Ra and Catra or Kitterina. MORE Females for MOTUC!!!!!!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Didn't Scott say that the Horde Troopers weren't in the works yet? Anyway... I would think we get another POP figure for sure. Maybe Queen Angela or Mermista. Hopefully another NA figure Hydron perhaps. As for the $50 slot... I assume it would be a 2-pack like Skeletor's Robots or Horde Troopers.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I want to see Horde Troopers or Modulok. Would geek out for either.

Otherwise, hope to see Glimmer and Hydron sooner rather than later.

I'm hoping for a FILMation sub!!

My most wanted reveals for NYTF:

Lizard Man
    Rokkon
    Blade

Also hoping for a Great Rebellion reveal of Mermista, Peekablue or Castaspella.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    FILMation only subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleeeeeaaaassssseeee Mattel!!!!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I would love to see either Glimmer, Angella, Madam Razz & Broom or Castaspella with kowl or Loo-Kie as a pack in accessory. Also ANY of these characters: Pravhus, Eldor, Light Hope, Veena, Orical, Huntara, Shokotti, Hunga The Harpy, Sea Hawk, General Sunder, classic toy She-Ra and Catra or Kitterina. MORE Females for MOTUC!!!!!!
    I like your list ;-)
    For me on the top:

#1 Prahvus
    #2 Eldor
    #3 Evilseed (MYP)
    #4 Gwildor (a movie figure please)
    #5 Batros
    #6 Vultak
    #7 Great Black Wizard or any new character

And as I remember, Scott told us he will reveal something BIG at NYTF, right?

Heroic Warrior
    I personally don't think there's a subscription in the works; given how they like to things within calendar years, it would be almost impossible for them to announce any further subscriptions this year. Am thinking either themed multi-packs featuring non-vintage line characters or a lot of pack-ins of smaller characters.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior
    I agree with the main feeling expressed here : it's been way too long we didn't get a reveal or any useful information, for that matter !

I really hope Toyguru has some very GOOD news to give, and also that he won't shoot down those good news afterwards like he usually does...

I feel that the whole 2014 sub is in the balance right now, and with all the blunders, QC issues etc. we've seen lately, I'd say the balance leans toward the wrong side at the moment. But to be honest, I don't expect any big improvement on Mattel's part. They did so many mistakes for 4 years... it's almost too late to repair the harm they've done, IMO. And they didn't show any sign that they want to improve things in a positive way.

About the reveals : I truly hope and pray that there will be some fan-demanded vintage characters in there ! I don't believe in the "2014 vintage characters sub" thing at all, so I think it would be good if Mattel could anticipate and begin to release at least some fan favourites in the second half of 2013...