Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: NYTF 2013 Speculation

I don't recall Scorpia ever being confirmed for 2014, just that she would definitely be coming out between now and the end of 2014. I'll still keep my hopes up for this year because as much of an "all star" year 2014 sounds like, there's still much discontent from the fans and I worry very much that sub sales could be even lower for next year

Icer would be cool (you can decide whether that pun is intended or not ), but not at the top of my list. Castaspella would be a dream come true for me though!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    If only I had a magic eight ball
    Kowl ???

I would love to get him, since it's nigh impossible to get a decent vintage one for a reasonable price.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Duke u r awesume....

Kulataks are snow beings too, are they not? Kowl is a must for me, I just hope the do him justice. I do not want another cheap Cringer job. He needs to have 5 points of articulation, legs, arms, head, minimum. Like they did for Orko, although he had no legs.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Snow Patrol Lt Spector? yes!

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    duke u r awesume....
    Qft!!!!!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Scott confirmed that Scorpia will be a 2014 release.

Castaspella would be awesome. So would Mantenna.

Extra? I'm think they won't reveal everything but we will see a couple.

Gosh it's cold again in NYC. Utterly frosty. Remember? Like last year

If only I had a magic eight ball, or some such mean of do ding am answer to the question: will it be a frigid NYTF?
    I will be totally stoked if we get Kowl, but he will have to be packed with another character. In this like I would expect him to be about Orko size.

Magic 8.......as in Madame Razz perhaps.........

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Magic 8.......as in Madame Razz perhaps.........
    I would love Madam Razz, but what is your connection here? I dont get it.

! I love riddles and hints about this line.
    Last edited by enoch; January 25, 2013 at 11:15am.

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I would love Madam Razz, but what is your connection here? I dont get it.
    lol....Madame Razz was number 8 on that list....and she's magic.....just a guess.....

I hope to see Castaspella revealed myself....

Mantenna, Two-Bad, and Dragstor as well.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

lol....Madame Razz was number 8 on that list....and she's magic.....just a guess.....
    Or maybe Kowl? Didn't his toy have like a Magic 8 Ball in his stomach...or something like that?
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Or maybe Kowl? Didn't his toy have like a Magic 8 Ball in his stomach...or something like that?
    I think your right....he did.....I don't know 100% cause I didn't have him as a kid as my mom refused to buy me toys in pink boxes from the girls section of the toy store no matter how much I wanted him. (yeah, I'm traumatized). I would gladly take him now though as he on my list of must's.

my mom refused to buy me toys in pink boxes from the girls section of the toy store no matter how much I wanted him. (yeah, I'm traumatized).
    You're not alone friend. You're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    BIG NEWS!!!!

AT LEAST ONE OF THE FIGURES ON THIS LIST WILL BE SHOWN AT TOY FAIR IN TWO WEEKS !!!!!!

1). Mantenna
    2). Two-Bad
    3). Scorpia
    4). Horde Trooper
    5). Tung Lashor
    6). Glimmer
    7). Modulok
    8). Madame Razz/Broom
    9). Mermista
    10). Castaspella

Toyguru just answered this on the Matty boards!!!!
    Forget one or two, these should be the next ten slots!

This wait is killing me come on already with the new reveals.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    This wait is killing me come on already with the new reveals.
    I'm guessing you'll get at least 2 of your top 38 revealed

I'm guessing you'll get at least 2 of your top 38 revealed
    That would be pretty awesome.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Can someone say me on what time the Mattel Panel at Feb. 10th is?
    Thankx

Scott confirmed that Scorpia will be a 2014 release.

Castaspella would be awesome. So would Mantenna.

Extra? I'm think they won't reveal everything but we will see a couple.

Gosh it's cold again in NYC. Utterly frosty. Remember? Like last year

If only I had a magic eight ball, or some such mean of do ding am answer to the question: will it be a frigid NYTF?
    You my friend are such a tease

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Kulataks are snow beings too, are they not? Kowl is a must for me, I just hope the do him justice. I do not want another cheap Cringer job. He needs to have 5 points of articulation, legs, arms, head, minimum. Like they did for Orko, although he had no legs.
    Honestly I would be just as happy with a small kowl that could fit on Bows arm. Since Kowl was small in the cartoon compared to the people. To make Kowl the size of orko or his Vintage figure would be too big in MOTUC's

a little over 8 days to go this next week can't go by fast enough im so anxious for these reveals.

Heroic Warrior
    If Scorpia's confirmed for 2014, then I'm betting we see her at SDCC and she's the Jan figure. All the cold references lead me to believe that we'll see Icer. Castaspella and Mantenna more than likely. Mantenna FTW! And the magic 8 reference is either Madame Razz and Broom or Kowl. Or a 3 pack of them for SDCC, but they wouldn't show it at Toy Fair. Kowl needs to be Orko size, with a flight stand and articulated wings. If we get Madame and Icer, two major Filmation wants(and how hard is Icer to make??), then I think there's going to be a lot of happy campers!

I think your right....he did.....I don't know 100% cause I didn't have him as a kid as my mom refused to buy me toys in pink boxes from the girls section of the toy store no matter how much I wanted him. (yeah, I'm traumatized). I would gladly take him now though as he on my list of must's.
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    You're not alone friend. You're not alone.
    Well there is the flip-side my mother readily bought them for me but my father would put his hands up in the air when we got home from the store and be like "What are you buying him THOSE for!" or he would constantly tell me to put them away in public or at relatives houses (She-ra and Catra) and instruct me to play with my Transformers instead... I would just say "But dad it's SHE-RA!" Vividly remembering not being able to comprehend why he didn't get it. I mean it was She-Ra... She-Ra for cryin' out loud!!!

I remember how Kowl suffered from the Orko super-sized syndrome and I hope WHEN he is revealed this year at NYTF or SDCC he will be Orko sized and Filmation colors. I never did like the toy colors. I NEEEEED Kowl in MOTUC (crosses fingers).

Although I doubt he will be there, I'd love to see Modulok. Mainly because of how incredible I imagine he'll look after being designed by the Four Horsemen.

What I'd love to see is something completely unexpected, but very cool. When the gave us the weapons rack, I thought it was great and unexpected. In that regard, I'd also love to see a couple Meteorbs. I just know they would turn out amazing, due to the talent of the 4H.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    If Scorpia's confirmed for 2014, then I'm betting we see her at SDCC and she's the Jan figure. All the cold references lead me to believe that we'll see Icer. Castaspella and Mantenna more than likely. Mantenna FTW! And the magic 8 reference is either Madame Razz and Broom or Kowl. Or a 3 pack of them for SDCC, but they wouldn't show it at Toy Fair. Kowl needs to be Orko size, with a flight stand and articulated wings. If we get Madame and Icer, two major Filmation wants(and how hard is Icer to make??), then I think there's going to be a lot of happy campers!
    Well, they might hold off the SDCC exclusive reveal until April and just show it on their website. But, if it is done, I can see them revealing it at NYTF. Attack of the Show no longer exists, so they need another large format to advertise it. NYTF would be just that. Can't get better press coverage about your toys than at NYTF.