Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: NYTF 2013 Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Part of the reason there is out of sub stuff is so they can have openings for a different price point so put all three together and create a unique price point and give us the little guys.
    That would be ideal. Personally I wish the sub would just be 12 figures and everything else be out of sub with early access and combined shipping.....but I guess that would make too much sense and DR would never be able to figure out how to fill the orders.

So how is it we are just a little over 4 days from the reveals and this thread has died down. I for one can't stand the waiting. Really hoping for some amazing reveals.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I think everyone has given their speculation and now we are in the calm before the storm! I personally cant wait, but what we may get has been discussed to death and you can only do so much speculation before you realize you just have to wait for the facts. I am very eager to see what will be included with the Castle since is sold so well. What extras we may get. Maybe a reissued weapons rak, the dimensional portal, artifacts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I think everyone has given their speculation and now we are in the calm before the storm! I personally cant wait, but what we may get has been discussed to death and you can only do so much speculation before you realize you just have to wait for the facts. I am very eager to see what will be included with the Castle since is sold so well. What extras we may get. Maybe a reissued weapons rak, the dimensional portal, artifacts, etc.
    Seeing the Castle and everything has me on pins and needles.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    ...Maybe a reissued weapons rak, ...
    Toyguru said that the weapons rack will not be included, unfortunately:
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/4691011097

You "ideally have it already". Well, I don't have it and it's sold out now, of course

Heroic Warrior
    I don't get as excited for reveals as I did a couple of years ago. But I'm pretty excited to see what the Castle looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by JKM View Post

You "ideally have it already". Well, I don't have it and it's sold out now, of course
    Too bad they wont include a repaint or something, but I do have an extra, so I will make it work.

No weapons rack?! Really? I know it's kind of a trivial thing but I would think that such an item would be included. I just hope this isn't a precursor for things to come. Well hopefully the Castle will still be worth that sticker price.

Otherwise adios amigos, it's been real.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

I am looking forward to the features that were promised during the sub drive. There has to be tons of them!!

Since NYTF is not a public event, do we know yet which toy websites and/or press individuals will be reporting the NYTF goodness to us?
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

At this point, so few figures are on my want list that I don't have as much anticipation for new reveals as I used to. I guess Ram Man was the last essential I was holding out for. I do hope that something revealed is on my want list. Although I'm mostly out, I do hope MOTUC continues since there are so many figures on every one else's want list.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I didn't know anything about NA before this line. What the 4H can do with those designs is just awesome and that is what keeps me excited. Waiting to see how they handle a new figure is the best part of these reveals. I want them all, so whatever they throw at me is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Since NYTF is not a public event, do we know yet which toy websites and/or press individuals will be reporting the NYTF goodness to us?
    Pretty much every major toy site of any note will be going. Press can go to it. I believe Pixel Dan is going to be there.

I didn't know anything about NA before this line. What the 4H can do with those designs is just awesome and that is what keeps me excited. Waiting to see how they handle a new figure is the best part of these reveals. I want them all, so whatever they throw at me is awesome.
    I so agree each new figure no matter who the character is just amazes seeing the talent of the 4H.

Yeah, I didn't expect Castle Grayskull to include the Weapons Rack since it was already released a long time ago. At least, it still seems to be relatively easy to get and not too pricey on eBay yet. I wonder if that will change later this year as CG's release date gets closer. Personally, I'd be happier with extras that weren't included in the vintage playset. A Filmation Dimensional Mirror/Portal or translucent mini-comics Spirit of the Castle that can be plugged in where the minaret goes would be very cool!

Please don't let them mis-spell names!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I really think there will be a couple more suprises.

Remember, no spoilers in this thread. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JKM View Post

Plus they haven't made the correctly coloured rifle, mace, etc. I wanted them in silver to match the rest of the weapons on the rack, not in Man-E-Weapons red.

I'd hate to be "that guy" but when does the Mattel coverage start today?
    Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think Mattel is at 3PM Eastern Standard Time.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Thanks for being that guy, I was about to ask the same thing.

Got imagine we'll see Geldor.Otherwise we are at 5 New reveals.How many openings would that leave us for 2013?

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Plus they haven't made the correctly coloured rifle, mace, etc. I wanted them in silver to match the rest of the weapons on the rack, not in Man-E-Weapons red.
    ^^^This.

I will always consider it a missed opportunity to have given us 2 MEFs: 1 cardback colors and 1 toy colors, and given one of them the "Man-E-Weapons".

The Weapons Rack should've had everything in that same rusted silver.

The whole "vote" on MEF's color scheme is IMO one of Scott's worst meddlings.