Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NYTF 2013 Speculation

At this point I'll be over the moon if we see Madame Razz (and Broom) at NYTF. Even better if the set also includes Kowl, to make the 'Three Courageous Hearts' 3-pack!

I'd have thought Horde Troopers would have been revealed at SDCC, if they are the final quarterly item?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

My hopes for NYTF reveals are....
    August figure: Castaspella
    September figure: Tuskador

Filmation Subline: Scorpia, Strong Arm, Sea Hawk, Shokoti, Lizard Man, Vultak

I don't expect the 4th quarterly item or SDCC item(s) to be revealed just yet....

I want plundar and my peecock gal

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I really hope to see Madame Razz and broom. She is such a crucial character and in so many episodes, it is a shame she has never been made. I also feel we need Lookee and definitely Kowl.
    I've said it before, but if we ever do get Loo-Kee, I hope it isn't announced ahead of time. I hope Loo-Kee comes as a surprise accessory "hidden" in the box. It's just Loo-Kee's style.

"Did you find me yet? There I am!"

I would really enjoy a Mantenna to finish "my" horde collection don't get me wrong I dig my Staction but its not the same. I think this is highly unlikely though, I can only hope. Oh and some Horde Troopers if your feeling extra giving please.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Recent TG question asked if he knew the results of our Filmation pole with top vote getters
    1) Scorpia 112 votes
    2) Shokoti 99 votes
    3) Strong Arm 89 votes
    4) Lord Masque 88 votes
    5) Batros 85 votes
    6) Sea hawk 83 votes
    7) Icer 65 votes
    8) Lizard Man 63 votes
    9) Madame Razz & Broom 55 votes
    10) Vultak 51 votes
    11) Dree Elle 50 votes
    12) Huntara 47 votes
    13) Granita 44 votes
    14) Kittrina & Imp 38 votes
    15) Robot Knights 37 votes
    16) Delora/Hawke 35 votes
    17) Evilseed & Plundor 34 votes
    18) Dylamug 33 votes
    19) Hunga the Harpy 29 votes
    20) Uncle Montork 25 votes
    21) Dragoon 23 votes
    22) General Sunder & Garth 22 votes
    23) General Tataran & Celice 21 votes
    24) Melaktha 20 votes
    25) Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker, & Spritina) & Dark Dream 18 votes
    26) King Miro, Enchantress, & False Face 15 votes
    27) Light Hope & Malik 13 votes
    28) Game Master 12 votes
    29) Garn & King Ahgo 11 votes
    30) Koldar 10 votes
    31) Nepthu 5 votes

and TG response
    "Based on this list I think fans will be very happy with what is coming down the pipe in time."

Nepthu does not seem to make many Very happy, but some at the top of the list would. Only 30 days to NYTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I hope we see Castaspella and Horde Troopers. Maybe some other POP
    That would be ideal for me. Casta is my #1 must have for POP right now. Throw in Scorpia or Sea Hawk and I'd be tickled pink. I doubt we'll see those later two until maybe SDCC, but I can keep hoping.

My guess is that we will definitely see Castaspella as the other PoP for the year.

Although, I would like to see her as a SDCC exclusive. You could have a gold/yellow at the convention with the bio based on her evil Ladybird book (maybe even a Mortella reference.) Then the Matty sale could be a blue/gold version with a bio after defeating Mortella.
    Posted from iOS app

Recent TG question asked if he knew the results of our Filmation pole with top vote getters
    1) Scorpia 112 votes
    2) Shokoti 99 votes
    3) Strong Arm 89 votes
    4) Lord Masque 88 votes
    5) Batros 85 votes
    6) Sea hawk 83 votes
    7) Icer 65 votes
    8) Lizard Man 63 votes
    10) Vultak 51 votes
    11) Dree Elle 50 votes
    12) Huntara 47 votes
    13) Granita 44 votes
    18) Dylamug 33 votes
    21) Dragoon 23 votes
    24) Melaktha 20 votes
    28) Game Master 12 votes
    30) Koldar 10 votes
    31) Nepthu 5 votes

and TG response
    "Based on this list I think fans will be very happy with what is coming down the pipe in time."

Nepthu does not seem to make many Very happy, but some at the top of the list would. Only 30 days to NYTF!!!
    Wow, that's basically the top 10 I would have named except for Vultak (I guessed Kittrina would be more popular, poor girl). Also I am a well known non-fan of Plundor's. He is to me what Filmation is to Rob Base. Eamon likes PoP better than I like Plundor. And while I'd be fine if he came out last out of everyone on that entire list, I'd accept that release order.
    Last edited by gbagok; January 10, 2013 at 07:57pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

1) Scorpia 112 votes
    2) Shokoti 99 votes
    3) Strong Arm 89 votes
    4) Lord Masque 88 votes
    5) Batros 85 votes
    6) Sea hawk 83 votes
    7) Icer 65 votes
    8) Lizard Man 63 votes
    10) Vultak 51 votes
    11) Dree Elle 50 votes
    12) Huntara 47 votes
    13) Granita 44 votes
    18) Dylamug 33 votes
    21) Dragoon 23 votes
    24) Melaktha 20 votes
    28) Game Master 12 votes
    30) Koldar 10 votes
    31) Nepthu 5 votes

and TG response

So I think we can pretty much assume that at least the top nine, ending at Madame Razz, will be done. I’m really starting to think that the “surprise” to be unveiled at NYTF that’s supposed to get “fan demanded figures out faster” is a Filmation sub. I just hope a Filmation Hordak makes it through.

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Plundor at number 17 tied with Evilseed! That's awesome! Out of that list he's my number 1 want, Followed by Madame Razz, Imp, Scorpia, Batros, and Shokoti.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    So I think we can pretty much assume that at least the top nine, ending at Madame Razz, will be done. I’m really starting to think that the “surprise” to be unveiled at NYTF that’s supposed to get “fan demanded figures out faster” is a Filmation sub. I just hope a Filmation Hordak makes it through.
    We need something to make early access worth it, so I think the extra figures will be 2-packs for sure. Anyone can 'sub', so it kinda defeats the point of having early access if there is nothing worth buying through it. The SDCC exclusive isn't enough.

My guess is 3x quarterly 2-packs (all Filmation characters, but not necessarily the most fan demanded such as Scorpia) which would be saved to sell the 2014 sub.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    My guess is 3x quarterly 2-packs (all Filmation characters, but not necessarily the most fan demanded such as Scorpia) which would be saved to sell the 2014 sub.
    I would love this!! There are quite a few less popular Filmation characters that I badly want, that don't score high in these polls, and this would be a great way to get them out!

And I still demand a COLOSSOR!!!!

I want the oracle from "teela's quest". It could be his face on a orb such as the star seed.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would like to see Eldor or Evil Seed. We haven't got anything 200x or POG in a while. I like balance & fairness. I still feel a little cheated about the NA He-Man counting towards being an NA good guy. We have who? Just Flip Shot. We are how many years into the line & the Mutants have 3 in number.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I would like to see Eldor or Evil Seed. We haven't got anything 200x or POG in a while. I like balance & fairness. I still feel a little cheated about the NA He-Man counting towards being an NA good guy. We have who? Just Flip Shot. We are how many years into the line & the Mutants have 3 in number.
    EVIL SEED, ELDOR and PRAHVUS

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    TG response
    That would be cool!! Can't wait too see/hear more!!!

- - - Updated - - -

We need something to make early access worth it, so I think the extra figures will be 2-packs for sure. Anyone can 'sub', so it kinda defeats the point of having early access if there is nothing worth buying through it. The SDCC exclusive isn't enough.

That would make sense. I also think that they'll keep Scorpia as a sub incentive!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I hope we see Castaspella and Horde Troopers. Maybe some other POP
    Yeah! Castaspella- she's my gal!

Based on how the 2013 Sub drive went down to the final minutes, I would like to see the rest of 2013 revealed at NYTF. This would the give five months to work on the 2014 sub and possibly show all of it at SDCC to help the 2014 sub drive. Will it happen, nope, and I won't hold my breath.

That sounds good to me. I agree that the majority of "Filmation A-Listers" will probably be saved for the regular sub. It would make sense.

Im hoping for the filmation sub add on--makes the most sense if TG said they green lit a way to get more figures out. I thought maybe an add on sub for beasts, etc, but that seems unlikely now

Filmation Hordak is a must for me, and not too complicated for them to pull off, so my fingers are crossed there. Razz, Broom and Kowl would be amazing...but I'm not expecting them to be revealed at this point in the year.

I really, really, REALLY don't want any more She-Ra characters used as sub incentives for a predominantly He-Man focused toyline. The Shadow Weaver fiasco was enough, and a repeat of it would seriously **** me off.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Filmation Hordak is a must for me, and not too complicated for them to pull off, so my fingers are crossed there. Razz, Broom and Kowl would be amazing...but I'm not expecting them to be revealed at this point in the year.

I really, really, REALLY don't want any more She-Ra characters used as sub incentives for a predominantly He-Man focused toyline. The Shadow Weaver fiasco was enough, and a repeat of it would seriously **** me off.
    So now that Despara is going to be in the new MOTU DC comic series, I think we really need to see her as an action figure. Do you all think that Matty had any foreknowledge of this comic series and maybe that is the surprise are figures based upon the comic book? I doubt it based upon TG comment on the Filmation list, but I wouldnt mind at least Despara as a figure.

Duke duke duke! Will we see plundar

So now that Despara is going to be in the new MOTU DC comic series, I think we really need to see her as an action figure. Do you all think that Matty had any foreknowledge of this comic series and maybe that is the surprise are figures based upon the comic book? I doubt it based upon TG comment on the Filmation list, but I wouldnt mind at least Despara as a figure.
    I doubt it, but wouldn't be suprised by it. I too want a Despara. The only thing I know for sure is alot of stuff is coming down the pipeline. bcrduke made a post awhile back, that basically said the 2nd half of '13 was going to be expensive & to start saving our pennies. Even before I joined the org I took Brian's word as gold. So I may not know what it is until he chimes in, or explains those colors in his sig, but I know it's enough for him to say start saving a month or so ago. Awesome.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes